How do you like your burger?

Medium rare and so greasy you need a bucket under you while you eat it.
Jeez I miss the old Wendy's burgers....

99% of the time when I order a burger medium well, it comes out with some pink.... Which is what I want.
I find the opposite. Most of the time when I order mine mid-rare, it comes out mid-well. It’s almost as if no one really believes I want some serious pink in my burger, and they cook it the way they think want it.

My workaround is to order burgers rare, and more often than not they come out mid-rare or medium, because again, they think no one actually wants to eat it raw. And on the odd occasion it comes out the way I did order it, I’m okay with that too.

Being in Canada, you have one choice..... cooked well.

There is no medium, medium rare, or any of that here.

Ugh...no flavor that way. And too dry. But no worry, that’s just an opportunity to wash it down with a few more Molsons.

Another unintended consequence of government thinking it knows what’s best for you. ???

Medium rare for sure.. and topped with cheese and baaaaaccoooon!

Bison over beef, or in a pinch local beef from a friend’s ranch. Gotta be good at that level or the rest is a fail.

Other than that I like my burgers simple with a little olive oil and garlic mixed in. Light sprinkle of seasoned salt. Top with cheddar and guacamole. No bun. No condiments.

Medium well, bacon, cheese (type depends on my mood), shredded lettuce, mustard, light ketchup and pickles.

Medium

Bison over beef, or in a pinch local beef from a friend’s ranch. Gotta be good at that level or the rest is a fail.

Never had bison, but I gotta agree on a solid base. A good burger will stand on its own with minimal help from seasoning and condiments.

It caught me off guard when I ordered a burger last week in San Diego - I completely forgot that was a thing. I ordered it medium well and it was great for me!

I like my steak medium rare, but when it comes to hamburger seeing pink just weirds me out.

It always freaks me out having to order the cook of my burger when in the states. There's a lot joint here that does all local beef and they'll do medium-well with a little pink, but that's the closest we get to any colour in there haha.

There are only a few places where I order a burger, but medium is fine with me
If it is overcooked it often ends up being dry and that is no good

Whack on some cheese and bacon and I am happy

Some of the Best Burgers I've ever had were at Golf Courses. Best one was called 'the Ultimate Burger', for $10 it was a triple layer delight. Each layer had a juicy burger, slice of ham, two strips of bacon, the works including jalapenos. All three layers were about a foot tall, held together with a wooden stake. Just it came to my table, a golfer was coming in to refill his water bottle. Upon seeing the burger, he came to my table to bless me and say a prayer. After he left, I asked "who was that?" I was told it was the local priest !!

I prefer burgers reverse seared off my smoker; 30 minutes of smoke at 200° and sear in a cast iron pan for 1 minute each side...with some fried onions, couple pickles and ketchup

Medium well with Swiss cheese & some fresh jalapeños & red onions!

Rare is how I like it, but usually get medium. I like it juicy. I’ve heard of blue but that’s too rare for me.

Medium with a nice slice of quality cheese and pickles.

Medium with Cajun seasoning

Medium for me. Usually top it with cheese, ketchup, mustard and either pickle or relish. Sometimes lettuce.

medium, with cheese, never ketchup, lettuce mayo on wheat bun......

Medium and as what we call a "slopper". Opened faced burger with a side fries smothered in homemade pork green chile made with Pueblo anaheim chiles.
1581698030827.png

Medium. Warm center, pink is fine, a little red is fine, but it should be warm throughout. Throw on some toppings and wrap it in lettuce and stand back.

Medium with quality cheese (no kraft singles for me), mustard, small bit of ketchup, lettuce and tomatoes (pickles depending on if I'm feeling dangerous that day) on a potato bun

Back