• Medium

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Well

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Medium rare all the way

Rare to medium rare - I said blue, I always want to do it, but never had the cojones to do it

Medium for me.

Depends on type. Usually medium rare to medium.

Medium rare. Reverse seared 2" thick filet on my Rectec pellet smoker, comes out perfect every time!!!

Medium rare is a safe bet. I like it on the rare side but it must be warm in the middle. A cold center is not my thing.

Usually it's rare for me. If I'm grilling it myself I'll give it 4 minutes per side then remove it.(y)

I am not a huge fan of steak. If I go somewhere I always get a ribeye and get it cooked to pink in the middle. That seems to really melt the fat well and get the seasoning through out the meat. My favorite steak is carne asada at a run-of-the-mill Mexican restaurant. I do not like the lean cuts of meat (strip and filet) that people usually order super rare, it just has no taste to me.

Depends on the cut....If it's a fatty piece I like it toward well done. If it isn't fatty then more toward rare.

I order it RARELY cooked. Just show it the fire.

Just had a steak at a "Hot Rocks" franchise. Cut a piece of raw steak. Sear it on both sides. Eat. Repeat.

Mid Rare, been using the sous vide reverse sear technique lately. Has been working out very well.

Medium. I don't like chewing on it for 30 minutes. LOL!!!

I honestly prefer a good burger over a steak, but if I'm eating steak it's med/well.

Medium rare... all the way. Our special occasion steakhouse has a card with my name in the back that says "NEVER MEDIUM" on it, and they refuse to serve anything north of medium. In 15 years, I only had to send 2 steaks back (we typically go 3-4x a year)

The correct way. Medium Rare. not what some tend to think medium rare looks like the real thing.

1582061632726.png

rare

Medium for me

Honestly anywhere between medium and rare is good with me but I am hungry..

Out of 129 votes, I am surprised that I was the only one that picked well done. Goes to show my mamma was right when she said "that boy is weird".

Back