Votes: 71 54.6%
  • Medium

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Well

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Medium...that way if its medium rare or a little medium well both are totally fine with me

As long as the f*cker has flavor.....

Medium...that way if its medium rare or a little medium well both are totally fine with me

As long as the f*cker has flavor.....
^^^^^^^^^^^this for me^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I like medium rare best, but if its overcooked a tad and gets to medium I'm fine with that too. I prefer medium over rare.

If it’s a higher class restaurant I’ll go rare, most places I stick to medium-rare.

If it doesn’t have a bunch of red when you cut into it, you might as well sew some rubber on the bottom of it and wear it as a shoe...IMO.

Bloody!

Medium rare, with shrooms and bourbon butter.

Medium Rare!

Medium or less. Anything more + the wrong cut of meat is just not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imma be roasted here but medium -medium well .

The correct answer is rare.

Imma be roasted here but medium -medium well .

If you order a steak you should be tarred and feathered, if you going to burn it up get a burger

knock its horns off, wipe its a$$, and put it on my plate....

I order Rare because most places seem to overcook it just a little bit. If I get anything in the rare to medium rare spectrum I'm happy.

Depends on the cut of meat, rare + for most cuts (minus kobe then its rare), but med rare for cuts with more marbeling/bone in to make sure fat is rendering down and it's not like chewing bubble gum.

Medium rare. Anything more than medium is inedible, and whoever ordered it should be shamed.

Even ladies that have a bun in the oven? LOL. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Personally, I like Chicago style and I'm surprised no one else listed that here yet. In case some aren't aware, that is heavy sear (almost burnt) crust, medium rare inside.

Funny story. This conversation is actually how I found out my wife was pregnant. We were discussing what we should have for dinner one night. I suggested, since it was a nice day (not that it really matters, I'm Canadian and BBQ in the dead of winter) that we BBQ some steaks. She said "ok, I guess, but I have to have mine well done" and looked at me with a blank stare until I clued in (she normally like medium rare).

Even ladies that have a bun in the oven? LOL. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Personally, I like Chicago style and I'm surprised no one else listed that here yet. In case some aren't aware, that is heavy sear (almost burnt) crust, medium rare inside.

Funny story. This conversation is actually how I found out my wife was pregnant. We were discussing what we should have for dinner one night. I suggested, since it was a nice day (not that it really matters, I'm Canadian and BBQ in the dead of winter) that we BBQ some steaks. She said "ok, I guess, but I have to have mine well done" and looked at me with a blank stare until I clued in (she normally like medium rare).

I would have stared at her until she got bored of looking at my stupid face, I had no idea that was even a thing. Of course, my wife knows not to try the subtle hint BS anymore.

Medium rare at the most. Fine if it errs more on the rare side but not if it approaches medium.

I would have stared at her until she got bored of looking at my stupid face, I had no idea that was even a thing. Of course, my wife knows not to try the subtle hint BS anymore.

Hahaha. I got there eventually, took a little bit. We were fairly newlywed at the time so she probably hadn't clued into my obliviousness yet.

Medium

Medium Rare.

Medium, leaning toward med-rare as long as it's warm inside.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Medium Rare leaning towards Rare

If I know it's an excellent cut I go more rare.

Back