• Medium

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Well

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Moo... well just a quick sear on each side and rare

Rare. If I'm at a really swanky joint I might ask for blue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Blue is only at places I know they have great cuts, aged, and I'm feeling like I want to taste everything.

like someone above said. I want it between medium rare and medium due to i like it to be warm/hot in the center, but still needs that rare yummyness haha

Medium rare most def, with a reverse sear mmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Medium for me. I like some pink, but I don’t want it bleeding all over and chewy.

Medium rare...give me the juices!

I am a medium guy. My wife prefers medium plus not medium well.

I can go medium rare to medium well. I find at restaurants it’s hard to get a consistent cook on a steak and usually just ask for medium. That way, I will most likely be able to eat it either way it goes. Medium is generally my preference but I have also enjoy a medium rare as long as it’s not too rare.

Any more than medium is borderline criminal.

Rare please. And from a black iron skillet that is glowing hot rather than a BBQ. Use only suet on the skillet to prevent sticking or scorching, no other oil.

Medium preferred, but erring more on the medium-well side than the medium-rare side.

I'll typically ask for medium and be happy with whatever I get.

If the place knows what they're doing, I'll ask for medium-rare.

I'm not picky; it's steak

I'm surprised so many also prefer medium rare. I grew up eating steak well done and never liked steak but then I discovered medium rare to rare steak and love it

Depends on the cut of meat, rare + for most cuts, but med rare for cuts with more marbeling/bone in to make sure fat is rendering down and it's not like chewing bubble gum.
Welp, that pretty much covers it.

Pink to red. Redder is better!

RIbeye, medium rare. And if we're gonna err on one side or the other, make it the rare side.

Fun trivia fact: That red stuff you see oozing from your steak isn't blood. It's myoglobin - a mixture of protein and water.

Always ask for medium well when I have a steak out, when grilling at home on the grill my steaks a well done.

Always ask for medium well when I have a steak out, when grilling at home on the grill my steaks a well done.

You should just have a hamburger

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Rare to medium rare bone in strip please.

The other thread has me thinking. How do you like your steak cooked?
I figured you liked it blue just like your humor! I will have to take you to Pittsburgh Blue if you ever show up in my hood.

I am a medium guy.

Medium rare for sure. But sometimes a medium cook is also amazing.

Back