How do you mark your ball?

Not sure if serious...lol

Yeah, I'm an ASU fan. Plus there isn't anyone else I know who marks their ball with one. I used to use dots, and I still had other people play my ball.

One yellow dot next to the number.

Yeah, I'm an ASU fan. Plus there isn't anyone else I know who marks their ball with one. I used to use dots, and I still had other people play my ball.

Love it. I wasn't sure because of the .. At the end. I've definitely kicked around the idea of getting one of those tin cups. Not sure exactly what I would want tho.

I usually don't, but I probably should.

I would get a pic of mine real quick as I have a couple in the closet, but the phone took a swim today, so it'll have to wait

I use a Tin Cup also :)

1020962-aaa.jpg

they also let you design your own for a little more money. They already have a TON of designs to choose from but if you want to be really unique you can have your own.

even though it kind of looks like a turd:poop: lol

I black out the number and put a line over the ball type as an alignment aid (the small name, not the manufacturer).

I like the Tin Cup designs but haven't bought one yet. Might be a good edition to my Christmas list.

Currently I use a blue sharpie and draw a circle around each number.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Single blue dot.

I draw 2 ribbons on either side of the ball, It makes sure no one else plays my ball and it leaves a pretty mark on my driver face so I can see where I hit the ball on the face and it wipes off easy.

Last year I put a line around 80 % of the ball with an aid to help with putter alignment. This year I put a red dot on both sides of the manufacturers name.

usually either 1 dot above and 1 dot below the logo, circle the #, or a big 'ol J on the side

Merged with a big thread on the subject.

I just mark my initials "CMP" on the empty side of the ball in a thick black sharpy. I still have had some people pick up my ball, but usually because it's 2 fairways over and they don't see me marching towards it.

3 leaf clover in green.

Back