How do you mark your ball?

One green dot above the bridgestone logo.

I was just about to order one of thos Tin Cups, Canadian Flag. But the website is closed! I hope there on Ebay where did you guys get them?

EDIT: It's back up!!

I'm gonna bump this because I'm trying to decide how to mark my ball.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Was always a green dot person, but recently started using the Rockies 'CR' logo.

Green C, Blue R

224px-Colorado_Rockies_Cap_Insignia.svg.png

THP ball marker!

With a sharpie black three leaf clover to the right of the brand name

I just put a K on mine now.

Green sharpie 3 circles and a line = shamrock

Great bump, I know mark mine this way:
IMG_1936_zps8ba713f4.jpg
IMG_1933_zps30103cf1.jpg
IMG_1940_zpsa1cd80c8.jpg

Looks good Icey. I like the ones with just the ! on them too.

So I've now changed what I do, I mark out the number with a color, I extend the brand line into a line across half the ball for alignment on putts, then I do an outline THP "!" on each side of the brand name on each side, so 4 total.

I use a single small line through the Number and a small x through the alignment marking

Depends on the color of shirt I am wearing, most of the time I try to match that with the color of dots I put on it... Need some new ideas though

With the double zeros I thought this would be fun to find
null-18.jpg
[/IMG]

I use Golf Dots and I place them over one of the numbers on the ball. They are super easy to put on and look professionally done. They hold up very well and there is a decent selection to choose from online.

I use a line over the model number and a THP exclamation point.

I use a - in front of the number
2yp7.jpg

i have a pink sharpie that i found in the drawer i use to mark a line over the model name (20xi, zstar, etc) and under the brand I put btw on so it reminds me that if i make a good swing on it I should outplay any playing partner in my group.

If there is a T on the ball I will color green inside or around it. I will also color in an e or a

I use two dots on the side of the number then a line through the "PROV1" to align putts. Played a round with a guy the other day that spent 15 min marking his ball. Pretty much wrote a novel on it lol.

THP Tin Cup ball marker is there any other way?

azaduber.jpg

Looking good. I don't do the line because I never trust it when I stand over it. Haha

I have complete trust in it and I am absolutely lost without it.

Back