How Do You Mark Your Ball?

Three blue dots low right of the logo.

One dot, either blue or green, at the end of the name of the company on both sides.

Although, at the end of the Callaway name, I have found it easier to do an asterisk than try to fill the hex shape.

I generally don't need to, but I find it quite a therapeutic task whenever I get a new dozen.

3 black dots in an inverted triangle to the bottom right of the manufacturers name.

If I am playing a plain Callaway ball I will put a blue dot either side of the number and another dot below the Chev

Truvis is slightly different in that one side will tend to be the same as above, but the other side will be a single dot above the number and then a dot either side of the Callaway wording - due to how the Truvis pattern surrounds the ball it makes the dots easier to see doing it this way

My Dad passed last summer, so I'm marking like he did with 3 red dots.

E00A1B14-03C1-4FD4-9F21-9F629EA00B38.jpeg

I use this

s515508988856984147_p30_i21_w600.jpeg

But will be having one made with this on it.

mambofartingdogfire.jpg

I mark mine with an alignment line. That’s it.

I usually don’t. Everyone I play with just uses a Titleist so it’s easy to know mine.

Since I have yet to run into another golfer using Snell MTB-X's, I don't mark.

I usually put my initials on one side and a treble clef (I was an opera singer!) both in red on the other side! However, I just got a dozen vice balls with my 'Canio' printed on them in blue. I'll probably put a red treble clef on them, also!

We have had threads like this in the past, but no good ones recently. How do you mark your ball?
Usually with a scuff mark from a tree :LOL:

For the times I use a non-TTT ball, I’ve been using this
image.jpg
If I’m using a non-TTT ball, it’s a dot to the upper right of the number.

I don’t mark the TTT. No one else in my group uses them.

I’m such a child.... I draw little vulgar drawings on the ball such as male parts or female parts. Sometimes I’ll draw a dog. Once I drew a stick person taking a poo.

People tend not to pick those balls up.

i also only mark on crowded days or a course that is laid out in a way where I’ll be near other groups.

Usually a couple of dots on each side of the ball brand logo and one or two on each side of the number.

I have a stamp that is a skull and crossbones.

I use one for regular ball and two for provisional.

with titleist balls i only put a red putter line on it. with callaway, since they have those 3 lines on them now, i usually only put a couple of red dots near the name.

3 red dots in a triangle to the left of the number
o.png

Right now teal is the current flavor of color. but it's 3 dots in a triangle I guess you'd call it, to the right of the number.

Depends on the day. Most of the time it's two black dots around the number & line marked down the stamp. Simple. I may add a red "dog" on the side once in a while. (y)

I just order custom Chromesofts and get "Give me a double" printed on the side. Been doing that for the past 4-5 seasons.

I don’t mark mine. Ironically I’m usually the shortest or longest hitter in the group so it’s easy to figure out which is mine ?

Spare change

Back