How Do You Mark Your Ball?

My putting line has been enough. Have yet to see another like mine.

New sleeve mark 1 with x , 1 with xx and one with xxx. Play them in order.

If personalized WALLY, if not dots above the number

A single green dot under the “n” of the Srixon of my Q-Star tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't unless I have to for tournament play. If I need to, it is a one dimple dot with a silver sharpie by the ball number.

I really don’t mark any but I try to order them with D’S BALLZ printed on them. Pretty clear they’re mine in any group I’ve played in.

I write the number 72 on the ball. Number that was on my football jersey in high school.

Previously I had used one yellow dot and one purple dot (kids favorite colors) but this year I went with just one gold dot.
3ba644f32316bac0b1ae266237c33e29.jpg

I only mark in competition. Since I use snell it’s usually pretty easy to determine which ball is mine.

I'm often playing Truvis so don't bother

I don't mark mine, but I probably should.

I'll order them printed or logo'd, but generally don't mark them. My wife draws either a butterfly or a heart on hers.

4 dots in a square around the number. Will also underline the model name if I’m feeling frisky

We have had threads like this in the past, but no good ones recently. How do you mark your ball?

Blue or Green dots on the numbers on the ball.

blue or green line through the OEMs name

I get my name printed on them.

Two blue dots above the B

With a blue sharpie I put a dot above and below the logo on each side of the ball.

I circle the logo with a big red circle on both sides. That way I can tell it’s my ball from a distance and it keeps people from hitting my ball , which has haooendd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a stamper that puts a referee shirt, black and white stripes, on the ball. I also have another stamp with a four-leaf clover.

I need to get a tin cup tour line to mark my ball but I haven’t found one on amazon or in store. So right now I rarely mark my ball

I put the marker behind the ball that came on my divot tool.

I’ve been playing yellow / black Truvis, yellow ERC and CSX TT. I have not really had a lot of need to mark them.

Back