How Do You Mark Your Ball?

Truvis Yellow/Black or Truvis USA so no markings needed.

I fill in three dimples with a blue sharpie, low right of each manufacturer logo.

Usually don't mark my ball. I usually play a yellow or truvis ball so in my group, I am probably the only one. If I am playing a normal white ball I will just ask what my buddies are playing and if its the same I will honestly just grab a different ball.

Initials by the number with manufacturers putting aid on the right.

I do a 17 over the top of the logo and number. J to the left and N to the right. 52 under the bottom of logo.

17 - Daughter born January 7th.
JN - Initials.
52 - Favorite number.

I don't. one of the perks of playing Cut golf balls. When I find one I know its mine. even if its from a previous round. ;)

Still use my Tim cup stencil and put a little Union Jack on my golf balls.

So far I haven't. I'll play something no one else is playing. I've normally got a few different brands in my bag at any given moment.

Pac-Man on the Chev continues to be my go to. Triple track also helps.

Like as in draw a line on the ball or what marker you use to mark on the green ?

I haven't marked my ball in quite some time.

No markings unless I have a custom ball. Currently have AC country club logo balls, and my THP / 75 34 45 57 logo balls ( the four companies I have worked on ).

Black sharpie circle around the numbers.

Always mark mine, even when I'm playing a ball nobody else is playing. A small 'v' somewhere near the logo on both sides of the ball. On Callaway balls it's inside the 'v' chevron.

A Black Dot just over the OEM name. just a dimple blacked out

I don't unless I have to. When I do for a tournament, it is a single dimple silver sharpie dot by the number on each side of the ball.

I make one long alignment line on the ball. Usually over the stock line. Plus, my ball is typically yellow.

I use a blue pen to cover the number on both sides. Never seen anyone else use that method. Also make a line around the ball if I’m not using my Srixons with a personalized alignment line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not encountered another golfer near me that plays Cut Blue, so there has been no need for markings for months.

I've started drawing faces on the balls I use, depending on the manufacturer or the number. For example, I will make the "V" on a Callaway ball into angry eyebrows of a face. I also like using a "3" as kissy lips. :D

Play Mizuno balls. So none.

Any other ball, is one small dot on each side of the number.

I typically don't but if I need to I usually put 4 dots around the number on the ball.

I put the ball marker behind the ball and pick it up

;)
This is literally what I thought the question was. What ball marker do we use on the green? I was going to respond that I use my Morgan Cup medallion/marker.

A green alignment line extending the stock Titleist alignment line and an orange Tin Cup "Brown University" bear paw above the Titleist script on one side. Between the two markings I can usually identify my ball from 15 yards away

I will use a line under the Titleist or 3 dots below the number.

Back