How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

Blue”M” on each side.

Very rare that I don’t see it standing over the ball. Friends know I’ve been using it for years. So I never have to tell them which ball I’m playing if they are helping spot one in the rough.

Usually fill in the empty space on the "B" Bridgestone logo with a bright color. Looks like a cool check mark, usually a bright purple, red, green, or blue.

Mine usually just says TourB RX on it. If there’s any confusion, no worries, rest easily @OGputtnfool , I do have a sharpie in my bag. Usually it’s four dots around the number. But again if there’s confusion I’m not set on that.

Usually fill in the empty space on the "B" Bridgestone logo with a bright color. Looks like a cool check mark, usually a bright purple, red, green, or blue.
6DB86BAF-FAD2-424D-9190-F9388076B817.jpeg

When I need to, it's just a little dot on each side to the upper right of the number. Real small. I prefer to play specific number (18 usually) balls in most casual-ish rounds though so I don't have to sharpie.

That's how my Bridgestone lightning bolt actually started. When the "B" balls first came out I just filled in the "B" too, then one day I realized that it made the beginning of a nice lightning bolt.

index.php
Ball Mark.jpg

I never really thought about marking my ball when I'm fiddling with my clubs in my garage. Maybe I'll do that... a duo color ball like was popular years ago. Or a 4 color ball...:D

How did I know there would be a lightening bolt, dirty fingernails, and a damn guitar in that picture?

Whatcha rocking in the background there? I’m no officinado but more of a natural, lol. I can play the living hell out of some stuff, if I’m properly setup.

Playing some AC/DC back in black in 5...4.... now.

20200929_182537.jpg
This logo in orange plus a green alignment line for putting. Can usually identify my ball from a distance even in the rough.

How did I know there would be a lightening bolt, dirty fingernails, and a damn guitar in that picture?

Whatcha rocking in the background there? I’m no officinado but more of a natural, lol. I can play the living hell out of some stuff, if I’m properly setup.

Playing some AC/DC back in black in 5...4.... now.
Haha I always have dirty fingernails when I'm working on golf clubs.

BG is a couple of Strats, a 1969 Mustang in Competition Red, and that beauty on the floor is a 1/60 SRV Custom Shop Stratocaster.

Also a Titleist TS4 and an EPIC flash (drivers) with my custom spec PX shafts.

3 dots - to represent my 3 kids (placed somewhere near the logo)

Golfballs.jpg

Haha I always have dirty fingernails when I'm working on golf clubs.

BG is a couple of Strats, a 1969 Mustang in Competition Red, and that beauty on the floor is a 1/60 SRV Custom Shop Stratocaster.

Also a Titleist TS4 and an EPIC flash (drivers) with my custom spec PX shafts.

Oh stop bragging, lol. I am banging the hell out of a Strato to GnR Sweet Child, I’m probably (probably lol, once I’m into it I don’t stop until blisters have formed on callouses) done soon. Not having great success tonight. But may have a lady friend over, then I’ll have to play some more.

View attachment 8966095
This logo in orange plus a green alignment line for putting. Can usually identify my ball from a distance even in the rough.

Is that a Clemson Paw?

(I’d have chewed your butt a couple years ago but now..... respect)

Signed,
Buckeye

3 dots - to represent my 3 kids (placed somewhere near the logo)

Golfballs.jpg

Well I do 4 dots very similar. I have 4 kids (that I’ll admit to). I’d feel like I’d need to draw my dog on there somewhere though if going that in depth. Stick dog and legs would work, she looks like that anyway as a Chiweenie.

This ones for you @Space Bandito

My finger are bleeding. If I wasn’t a natural I’d stop but I can play. But thumb, index, and middle finger are bleeding. So I’m done for a couple days.

FML But it is what it is.

Usually with a tree but occasionally a cart path.

Usually with a tree but occasionally a cart path.

Not bad. But consider greenside bunkers and FW bunker, and and and.....

7A3022BD-DDD3-498A-BEA1-1B876535FB7B.jpeg

Back