How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

marked at the factory in this case, thanks Titleist!

Attachments

• IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 9
Just had them printed like this on a site (for free) they look even better in the flesh but I am being too lazy to go down to the basement and get one and take an actual pic.
It's the predator targeting logo, if I only I was as good as shot as him!

Balls.jpg

Honesty I play a yellow ball whenever I can find a good deal on ones I like. For some reason I am one of very few around this area that does so most the time I don’t bother marking it at all.

I like to be different. I use a fine sharpie and add some squiggles to my line. B93CDB05-F69F-440F-9E9B-C713524B9C72.jpeg

Cart paths and trees. Cart paths and trees :confused:

When I mark my ball on a green, I always mark the ball with my coin or marker “heads up”. If, I have to move the mark one way or the other, I mark it “tails up”. That way, when I go to put the ball back, and I see “tails”, it reminds me to move the ball back to where it belongs and not get penalized.

Either- circle one of the numbers in black, or make an attempt at a clover leaf in green using 3 dimples under or above the logo.
Although, when I was good and would spend an hour at the Titleist stack at the store looking for 5,6,7,8’s, I rarely marked at all. They were rare enough. “I got Titleist 7 today..” was enough.

Last edited:
1001201015~2.jpg
I like using a magnetic marker on ball mark repair tool because it's easy to dig out of pocket without jingling change etc... As for the ball it's 3 pairs of adjacent blue dimples spaced around the ball so a pair is always visible. Why? My golf balls are always getting me into trouble and so have a lot of blue eyed girls.

Last edited:
Back