How do You Plan to Watch Golf's Return?

Will watch live or record depending on what is going on at the time of the telecast.

This came to mind as well as I park myself in the lazy boy

4sbg.gif

i'm playing golf sunday morning, then I have a lesson shortly after the round. then probably home for a nap, so i'll have to record it.

I've got to search it tonight to record and make sure I don't miss it.

Can't wait to see it!
It's a big deal some normalcy for a change.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On TV? ;)

Definitely going to watch on the big screen with some beers and snacks...! Can't wait for the return (-ish)

Meh. Id be excited if it were the first major of the year in August and the other 2 majors this year but the regular, weekly, meaningless tournaments dont mean much to me.
I certainly get how people are dying to watch some live golf though but Im really more excited about the Bundesliga starting back up this weekend.

Well, since I am stuck at home, in my chair, with a good lunch ready, a 6 pack, my rum, and dinner in the crock pot.
And that’s just on Thursday( it better be televised)
Sunday is a whole different story. As of 3:00 don’t come in the man cave to chat, if you aren’t bringing me a beer, or coming to watch.... all I want is to hear Nantz talk about birdies

Will definitely be watching, both the Rory/JDay, etc. and the Phil/Tiger, etc. matches. In the recliner with snacks and drinks close at hand.

Back