How do You Plan to Watch Golf's Return?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Thinking about the upcoming televised charity events, I am excited about Golf's return to TV. I'm planning on getting a nice set up in the theater room with some appetizers and booze. I want it to feel like an event.

Do you have a plan to watch?

in my mind i always want it to be like the 16th hole at waste management but then the dog wants out, kids run in front of the tv, my wife tells me to do something and so on.

Probably just on my computer since we don't have cable. But I may get it pulled up on the tv depending on what the better half is doing that day lol

Probably no fanfare since I’m planning a golfing trip in the next few weekends, but I’ll crack a beer or four and settle myself in for a few hours of total unproductiveness.

My plan is to record it.
Watch it on about an hour delay to FF through the commercials.
An adult beverage or several will be consumed as well.

First step is to sign back up for Hulu.

No, no plan, but will be tuning in.

No real plan. Cold drinks, and a snack or two will likely be it. If I get especially energetic about it, I'll go get some crawfish.

Nothing special planned.

My post virus golf watching plan will be the same as my pre virus watching. Bits, and pieces here and there. TV pro golf is pretty far down my list of things to watch.

I have enjoyed watching the last few weeks even knowing the outcome. Natz is good at just shooting the breeze although a bit dramtic. I will catch some of it but not planning the day around it.

Will definitely watch but nothing special planned.

Will definitely be locking in for Tiger vs Phil. Maybe an Old Fashioned or two.

Will probably watch a little here and there until the first week of August when the PGA Championship happens. That week will get my viewing interest up.

Like al Bundy

But really, have a beer, some snackage, and melt into the game

Fight my five year old for the remote. I bet I wind up watching Nick Jr and some Mighty Pups rerun

Doubt I'll be watching them. What channel are they on? I had planned on getting HULU Live when time comes for the Major tournaments after the end of summer, but hadn't planned on getting it this soon.

With a lot of drinky drink.

If it's on regular TV, then I'll be on in the man cave & I may have a beer or two.

I'd like to watch but knowing me I'll forget it's on and catch it in the last minute and complain I missed it.

I'm gonna treat it like Master's week. Lot's of recording. Lot's of locking myself in the tv room. Lots a snacks. Lot's of "Go see what your mother wants". :p

same way I always watch... probably half paying attention while checking THP or shopping for golf stuff I don't need on my iPad. :D

Imagine if you had a super bowl party for 10 people... yes that will be my house for the Phil and Tiger as well as Taylormade matches...

it will be me and the dog as the wife will guarantee not be watching - maybe the little one will be!

Back