How Do You Support Your Favorite Player?

I wear khaki pants and shorts.

Kevin

Hmm I have TW listed as a favorite player on my espn profile lol.

I dont really own anything Titleist or Cleveland, so I dont do much of anything to support my fav players (Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly). Im not about to buy a certain brand of club just because my fav players use them.
I will admit though, in the past when Ive use Titleist or Cleveland clubs it did make me feel slightly better about buying them because they have supported Jerry Kelly and Steve Stricker a lot during his career.
Make no mistake though: I bought them because they got great reviews and because I liked how they felt, not because my golf heros uses them.

I use defend him in THP forums occasionally

I wish there could be some options on who you watch during tournaments. At least on the internet they should have a few different options.

I wish there could be some options on who you watch during tournaments. At least on the internet they should have a few different options.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PGA did something like NASCAR where they have a select few cars each race that you can follow.

I don't have a favorite player but I do support the PGA Tour by purchasing badges to The Memorial Tournament every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PGA did something like NASCAR where they have a select few cars each race that you can follow.
That actually would be really cool. Id love being able to just watch my favorite players instead of watching who the producers think I want to watch.

That actually would be really cool. Id love being able to just watch my favorite players instead of watching who the producers think I want to watch.

Would cost a lot, but could be possible to follow say 10 players at a time, then switch as one finishes and you could get some of the guys out early and the final pairings.

I think for a Fowler fan like myself. It's obvious what you need to do to support your homeboy.

OOOH Wow, look at the nice Adams visor on her!
What's messed up is I get a bit angry when I look at that picture because she is waaayyy nicer looking in person. Maybe my fugly just oozed over to her side of the picture......

I think for a Fowler fan like myself. It's obvious what you need to do to support your homeboy.

Get him some lessons on how to close the deal?

Spot on, and maybe wear red on Sunday. The orange ain't working.

The red isn't really working on Sundays anymore either...unless your name is Keegan Bradley

Back