How Do You Support Your Favorite Player?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I've seen various ways that people support their favorite players on Tour, and I'm curious as to how you guys do if you do at all. Some frequent ones I've seen are copying their equipment, modeling their swing after him, or modeling their game after him (in terms of style of play).

I for one wear a KPMG hat signed by Phil himself (my avatar), and I also model my style of play after him (quite agressive and risk-reward). What do you guys do?

Sorry if there's a thread like this one already, but I searched and didn't see one.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I support my favorite players with themed banana hammocks. I have two or so for each player I like and I always wear them when they are close to the lead.

I try to wear things that other guys out there wouldn't. Flag Pants, lots of plaid in different colors, etc. I also have the mentality of WWPD? (What would Poulter Do?)

I support my favorite players with themed banana hammocks. I have two or so for each player I like and I always wear them when they are close to the lead.

Excuse me while I go wash my eyes out after reading that....

Lol. Post of the day I think. Love it CB.

Man, I wish you didn't go there. Now I need to go see my therapist to get that thought out of my head.

Sent using Tapatalk

I used to follow her around, sit outside her house, and offer to carry her groceries to the car....then the restraining order came.....so now I admire her from afar

I used to follow her around, sit outside her house, and offer to carry her groceries to the car....then the restraining order came.....so now I admire her from afar

I have some binoculars I could sell you.....hehe

one of my fav players is bubba watson and i tried like hell to get one of his shafts.i ended up with this

010-5.jpg

sadly i'm having to sell it because the funds are low and i'm gutted to say the least.definately rare and a one off,i doubt many are kicking about.

I defend him without grounds to do so in numerous threads just because he played good for a little while.

I defend him without grounds to do so in numerous threads just because he played good for a little while.

TC has been playing some good golf lately too though.

one of my fav players is bubba watson and i tried like hell to get one of his shafts.i ended up with this

010-5.jpg

sadly i'm having to sell it because the funds are low and i'm gutted to say the least.definately rare and a one off,i doubt many are kicking about.

That shaft is awesome. I'd be sad to see that bad boy go too.

Thanks CB, I just ordered a pizza right before reading that.

I support my favorite player Darren Clarke by drinking lots of beer. I toss out a special toast with every new can or bottle and it takes a lot of beer most days just to watch the guy play.

Thanks CB, I just ordered a pizza right before reading that.

I support my favorite player Darren Clarke by drinking lots of beer. I toss out a special toast with every new can or bottle and it takes a lot of beer most days just to watch the guy play.

Same here. I'm having one right now for you and Darren!

I root for DJ and Fowler on TV. I also wear some of the clothes they wear.

I have a camo cleveland bag just like Boo

Wear/buy my boys hats and gear :D

I drive several hours to go ogl.....er....watch them play.
IMG_20110826_141804.jpg

I drive several hours to go ogl.....er....watch them play.
IMG_20110826_141804.jpg

OOOH Wow, look at the nice Adams visor on her!

I bought TW's book back in the '70s. I will be getting Lessons of a Lifetine soon.

Other than that, I just root for different guys.

Back