KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
I’ve seen a few weird things on the course, but how does this happen? :unsure:
384702C3-9684-4565-A2C0-B2EFF74AB0EC.jpeg

Looks like that head has seen 1 or 8 significant sky shots... I’d wager the ball was teed high and what we are seeing is a direct result of someone’s “watch this” moment.

Damnit Black Cobra, I asked you not to post that picture....

There is but one way to achieve a 30* launch angle with driver. I have achieved it, but there is a cost. That cost, at MSRP, is now 549.99 a drive.

Looking more closely at the face of that driver, it appears it’s owner may be using too long of a tee?

PSA: those 4” tees are for the long drive circuit folks. Just use the 3 3/4” ones and be happy. Ha

Criss Angel is your playing partner?

What driver is that? Is that carbon fiber that popped open like that?

Just wow. I guess since Christmas is coming they can get a new driver.

someone said , " Hold My Beer, Watch this....."

New fangled spare golf ball storage compartment????

Had to be an attempted Happy Gilmore with the top of the club.

It looks like a lefty used it to hit a ball with the back of the club. You'll notice there's some additional damage on the rear of the head.

Someone tried to baseball swing a ball a buddy was bouncing on a wedge to recreate a trick shot. Didn’t quite get the face angle right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crown to the tee marker, and then put the ball in there to be funny.
It looks like the old Callaway Diablo line. I remember that line most as the collab between them and Lamborghini.

Took me a second to see it. I've seen an M5 in similar condition so this is not an isolated incident.

Last edited:
That’s crazy, I’ve never seen that before.

Back