How good are these guys?

does ESC automatically take effect or player would have to control this?

Just clarifying your point in saying "I'm taking off 10 from the score"
Not sure with all systems. In Grint, I have to do it.

does ESC automatically take effect or player would have to control this?

Just clarifying your point in saying "I'm taking off 10 from the score"
For GHIN I think if you're entering hole-by-hole scores it would correct it automatically. If you're just entering total score, you'd have to make the net double bogey (replaced ESC this year) adjustment yourself on any specific holes as needed, and then calculate your total score.

For GHIN I think if you're entering hole-by-hole scores it would correct it automatically. If you're just entering total score, you'd have to make the net double bogey (replaced ESC this year) adjustment yourself on any specific holes as needed, and then calculate your total score.
is ESC A new World HAndicap system addition?!

What does this mean? I mean, I know what it means on the face of it, but what does it say having Rickie at the top? Does that indicate that he has more blow up holes and thus his ESC score is lower than others and makes his handicap lower (higher)?
I read those 3 charts as Rickie has a high ceiling, Rahm has a high floor, and DJ has the best average.

Generally see some Go Big or Go Home in the first chart. a lot of low 4s and 3s for those with capabilities of going low. the second grouping seem to be consistent between high and worst... wouldnt call them mediocre, but they dont blow up, but they probably dont go super low consistently.

I think that this could be monitored for Draft Kings users as something to keep in back of your mind when picking rosters.

Pretty cool that someone took the time to do that. It's something many of us have wondered about at least a few times.

Back