How Important is Consistent Ball Position?

Evaluating the question, I probably know it's extremely important. However, do I do any drills to ensure consistent ball placement for every putt? No. I just walk up to what I feel is a comfortable putting position and go. Almost like it would be really good to have a visual aid to help ensure a consistent placement ooooohhhhhhhh..........I see what you're doing @seemoreputters. Haven't tried Seemore yet, but I'll give them a look next time I go to roll the new and shineys.

Something so simple is sooo effective. Give it a look. Always happy to help with any questions. Just one of many things that RST offers.

Very important, getting those eyes right over the ball and making a constant stroke every time.....

Something like RST
Hmm ok, I've used it in the past and never found it to that visible or off line. I guess I'm doing alright then haha

Speaking of consistent ball position, are you still toying around with one length?
off and on, i broke my foot and have not hit them since i came back....been hitting my Hogans, but then again, i have only played like 3 rounds

Does a golfer know how important having a consistent ball position is when it comes to putting???
Id say that most probably dont know but it is pretty important. Its pretty difficult to be a consistent putter when your ball position isnt consistent.

I make sure my ball position is the same with each putter. I can say I have a different position with my Chicago than I do with my TT Ten.

Back