How Long Since Your Personal Best?

JohnSinVA

Porkins
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We all have one, but how long has it been since you shot it? I posted mine last March, so I’m 18 months since my best round. How long has it been since yours?

23 years.

July 4th this year, so 63 days.

We all have one, but how long has it been since you shot it? I posted mine last March, so I’m 18 months since my best round. How long has it been since yours?

May 2010, I think. I'm positive on the 2010, but the month may be off. I'll check the ball on my ball rack later to confirm.

EDIT: Yep, 5 May 2010. It's there. Fourth row up, center.
104a878b44b57bdc46602f6995fad802.jpg

24 months. And it's a little disappointing because I'm way more consistent now. Just caught lightning in a bottle on the right day.

June 10th

August 1st. So only 36 days. I'm sure it will be years before I beat it because it was a PB by 5 strokes.

2.5 months.

Prior to that though, probably 8 or so years.

Strangely enough, it took sooo long to beat that PB but when I did, I beat it three rounds in a row and 4 of 5 rounds immediately after.

October of 2012 was my best round, I don't think I've come within 3 of it since.

First shot it in 2012 and have tied it a number of times. Last time was 7/28.

Since I started tracking my scores for handicap purposes, it was last June. I did shoot 6 strokes better than that many years ago, but a that time I was pretty loose interpreting and enforcing rules. I don't really count that one anymore.

about 14 months for me. if i could get away from this god forsaken job to actually play some golf, i think i could do it again.

9 years ago :/

My best round score wise and differential wise was August 23, 2015. Played a round out of my mind with THPers right before the Gauntlet. Shot a 75 at Shale Creek which was 5 strokes under my handicap that day. Haven't gone that low relative to my handicap since then or ever before as far as my records show. I've had a few rounds close to that differential but haven't managed to get it done yet.

We talking with or without gimmies?.......... Just kidding! It's been about 4 years for me, but I'm getting close again. Should be soon!

I tied mine sometime in May. Before that it had been awhile.

About 4 months. Shot a +2 to tie my PB in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 10 of this year - must have been the Vokeys! Actually, I made every 4-6 foot putt that day to save a bunch of pars and hold off doubles. +4, 76

About 13 years ago I shot my PB. I shot a 5 under 67 at Highlands Golf Course in Lincoln, NE. This is my lowest score in relation to par. I've shot a few 66's and 67's since then, but they were on Par 70 courses.

3 years and a month.

I shot it last year, so I think it's been around 14-16 months.

2007..... I’ve come close several times in the past years, but can’t quite meet or beat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back