How Long Since Your Personal Best?

Last PB happened in February at 5 under par. At age 62 I wondered if the days of PBs were over, so this was an exciting development.

Last time was I believe 6 years ago and I matched it a week later. Since then been close but injuries, age and other priorities have made practice non-existent. Hoping in 2020 to take some lessons and work on short (wedge) game, that was my weakness this past year.

21 rounds ago. I know that as it just rotated off of my handicap, thankfully. 2 years in a row that I have set a PB. 76 last year, and 75 this year. Can’t wait for the spring!

22 years
Shot 63 and can remember every shot.

I’ve matched my PB twice this year. But can’t seem to break through and beat it.

11 years, I shot 69 when I was 66 years of age. When I was 69 I needed birdie on the 18th hole to match that score, but dumped my second shot into a green side bunker and made double.

3 years and lots of frustration.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's been 3 1/2 years for me on my PB.

PB was a 79, almost 4 years ago (July 2016).

Result: 5 days, 10 hours, 24 minutes and 32 seconds

Probably been 15-20 years since my personal best score. It was something in the high 70s, which I probably considered a fluke at the time.

Between the ages of 50-60 I didn't play, or practice very much. Had other priorities. My best scoring efforts deteriorated during those 10 years.

My PB was spring of last year. Today I played for just the second time since COVID-19 shut things down and came within two shots of that PB. I'm encouraged.

My PB was last weekend and hoping to break that one soon and create another PB.

Personal best. It was at least back in 1998... or before.

Shot 74 twice. Once 3 1/2 years ago and once last fall. Surprisingly, neither felt that out of the ordinary. PB driving, hit 14 fairways last year. Earlier this year, 23 putts. Those felt like incredible rounds, like I was on autopilot, even if the scores didn’t reflect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somewhere around 25 years or so unless you count my under par round as a teenager and then we're talking 46 years

About a year to the day. Shot an even par 72.

Still yet to break par but I shot a +1 a few weeks ago so I know Im still close...maybe itll happen in 2020

oh man, it's probably been 3 years.

Back