How Long Since You're Last Haircut

March 12th was my last, can't get in for an appointment till next Wednesday June 3rd. I was half thinking about letting it grow out a bit since it would be kind of accepted for a bit but now that it's getting warm out... It needs cut badly.

Being follically challenged I can buzz mine myself. I did it last Friday morning.

I can't count that far back, starting to look like a Red Skelton character.

January 25, with two minor trims by my wife since then. Postponed a March 7 cut to visit my Mom, and everything shut down shortly after that. Have one scheduled for June 6, two days after reopening.

Here in Illinois the barber shops and hair salons are finally being allowed to open up again on May 29th. It's been almost three months since my last haircut. My wife just told me I have a white afro, thanks goodness I'm getting my hair cut finally on Saturday. So, how long has it been since your last hair cut, THPers?

Did you point out how different her actual hair color is too?

I got mine cut last week and will be back in a couple of weeks.

I shave my head just about everyday, been doing it for years.

6 days ago.

About 23 hours as of right now. Just got it done yesterday afternoon.

3 weeks-ish. Bren doing the at home cuts for a couple years now. I can use the money I save to buy golf things! And beer!

I’ve been cutting my (and until they wanted “cool styles”) my kids hair for the past 15 years. They can have any length from 0-1”. In 1/8” increments. One $20.00 pair of clippers has saved me a boat load.

I am due for a trim though.

3 months for me but that ends in 3 hours....:D

I’ve been cutting my (and until they wanted “cool styles”) my kids hair for the past 15 years. They can have any length from 0-1”. In 1/8” increments. One $20.00 pair of clippers has saved me a boat load.

I am due for a trim though.
My buzz cuts weren’t cutting it for the wife so I’ve been testing my scissor proficiency. To my untrained eye, my skills are “good enough” 😂 I’m in a couple weddings later this year. I may need to visit a barber before those.

Did you point out how different her actual hair color is too?

I may at times not use my best judgement but I have never been suicidal at any time I can remember. :laughing:

My buzz cuts weren’t cutting it for the wife so I’ve been testing my scissor proficiency. To my untrained eye, my skills are “good enough” 😂 I’m in a couple weddings later this year. I may need to visit a barber before those.

Ha. My wife never liked me anyways so what did I care, lol.

3 days. I started cutting my own hair a couple months ago when the barber shops shut down and now Ive got it pretty much mastered. I love my barber but Im not sure that I will be going back any time soon.
I quite enjoy cutting my own hair and I can do without all the hassles of getting a haircut in the time of COVID. The only thing is that my barber is a young, single mom who I know needs the money and probably is hurting right now from being off work for the past 2 months.

Salons and Barbershops probably will not open until July at the earliest here in my area of PA.

My last official haircut was in February, but I was dumb enough to let my wife cut my hair the first week in May. Now, I will wear a hat every day until the salons open. :LOL:

2 weeks ago. Dog clippers #4 all over. Wife cleaned up the back.

about 2 hours haha! Prior to that it was about a month give or take...

My last cut was at the end of February. Starting to get a bit unruly. I know barber shops are open here, but not ready to be in such close proximity with someone that's not family or friends at this time.

Range Days recording in Chicago.

And made a bet with the Doc I couldn’t last until 8-1. She won’t win this.

It was last Thursday. Hair cut joints opened last Monday. I waited a bit for the rush to die down... Still had to wear a mask to get it done. I wasn't happy with it but it'll grow back. I don't like sideburns and she left me with sideburns.

Previous haircut was at the end of Feb right when everything was being threatened with closing.

Mid January! I had an appointment for the day after they shut down the salons. My hair is the longest it's been in years, and in this humidity all my curls have come out to play. My appointment is next Thursday.

Last official haircut was end of Feb. I held out as long as I could until about a month ago since I’ve gone pretty much nowhere except for contactless pickup at places. Wife “did” my hair at that time and let’s just say I got what I paid for! Very tempted to go 4 all over and start fresh...

Last official haircut was end of Feb. I held out as long as I could until about a month ago since I’ve gone pretty much nowhere except for contactless pickup at places. Wife “did” my hair at that time and let’s just say I got what I paid for! Very tempted to go 4 all over and start fresh...
The last time someone touched my hair with clippers without training was basic training in 1988. Scissor cut ever since then.(y)

Back