How Long Was Your Round Today?

I'm not sure quite what we buzzed through yesterday in, but it was under 2:30. College football helps clear the way, and neither of us were very concerned with what we shot. Just wanted to hang out.

You guys with your fast rounds. Mine yesterday was 4:36. Was very slow on a not very good course, but it was the only tee time I could find at the last minute

3:17 according to ShotScope. Could have been sub 3hr but I got paired with a group when I came off the back and turned.

Such a refreshing change now that football season has started only the die hards out.

About 4:15.

2:45 as a single with a couple of ball searches and very windy conditions.

I played yesterday with a buddy where we were first off the box and we played in 2 hours 45 minutes. When I play a twosome with one of my other buddies it usually takes about 2.5 hours or so. I played solo today and was again 1st off the box. I was done in 2 hours, but I was taking my time and enjoy the beautiful October morning.

Today was very windy and cold north wind, walking 3 of us finished around 3:30. Not in any rush, beautiful sunny.

I should add that my last round I did not lose a ball either, bringing my streak to 6 straight rounds without a lost ball

First group out this morning, three of us walked in 3:05. When we teed off on one there was a twosome in a cart behind us, who we figured could be an issue after a couple of holes. We had a full hole on them after five and never saw them again after that.

Today we were waiting on the first tee because they were already behind. Then a single rolled up and said he was supposed to be with the group in front of us. He joined them out in the fairway. Just shy of 5 hours to get around the course as a twosome. When we made the turn, the group in front of the group in front of us was teeing off, and spent a good amount of time looking for a ball about 75 yards off the tee to the left in the thick stuff. So there were three groups on the tee at ten, because the group behind us showed up, while there were people looking for a ball that hadn't made it past the forward tees.

Played 9 on a backed up course in 1:30. Fun round.

Just shy of 5 hours to get around the course as a twosome. When we made the turn, the group in front of the group in front of us was teeing off, and spent a good amount of time looking for a ball about 75 yards off the tee to the left in the thick stuff.

I feel your pain

Three walkers today. We buzzed through 13 holes in 2.5 hours. Waited a bit on the last few holes but nothing terrible. Finished in 3:50 with a casual pace. Fall colors are near peak and we had temps in the low 70s. Pretty sweet day for golf!

pretty much right at 4 hours as a twosome (my 11yo son and me). it was brutal. my kid was a champ and stuck it out, but it SUCKED

Walked 18 in 3:08 today. I played through 4 groups until I came up on a 4-some who wouldn’t acknowledge me. So, probably could have been a little quicker.

5th group out in our tournament today, behind 1.5 hrs of public play. We finished in 4:05 so not bad.

3 hours, 20. Many lost balls slowed up us a bit.

About 3.5 with a full foursome, cool and windy with a little rain. There was a beer stop and a very deliberate player involved 😆

Right at 5 hours for the 2nd time at this particular course.

Couple weeks back I was a single on a 10am tee time. 6 more golfers showed up behind me and said they also had the same 10am tee time. Sure seems like this particular course has a booking issue allowing too many to book a time. Went out as a threesome and was slow ahead all round. Frustrating.

Yesterday, I was a bit earlier, again as a single and paired up with a twosome. Just over all slow ahead of us. Heard from one of the rangers while he was making his rounds that they had over booked some times ahead and behind us as well. Oy!

3.5 on Sunday. With the cooler weather and football on Sundays, the course is a little more open. It’s been awesome lol

We've been consistently at ~3 1/2 hrs. We've been teeing off at 8:30 and we're always done before noon.

2:42 as a foursome. There was a twosome that teed off behind us on 1, and there was a twosome that jumped in front of us on 10. The twosome in front of us had to be wondering how a foursome was keeping up with them, while the twosome behind us had to be wondering why they couldn't keep up with the foursome in front of them. :)

Back