How low will you go

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
We are in the latter half of the year, for some of us our seasons are near end. What will your lowest round of the year be? Have you already shot it, or is it yet to come?

My lowest round to this point is a 79, but I think I have a 77 in me.

I think my lowest will be the 81 I shot last weekend. Still really excited about where my game is at but I am determined to improve.

Solid shooting Wake!

Already shot my 73 this year. Not likely to have another putting day like that!

I believe my low round has already passed I shot a 65 in late spring. Not sure I'll top that. I definitely try every time I play though.

Already shot my 73 this year. Not likely to have another putting day like that!
Yeah that's low, but I think you have another one one you
I think my lowest will be the 81 I shot last weekend. Still really excited about where my game is at but I am determined to improve.

Solid shooting Wake!
I saw that round, that's awesome, I bet you can top it.
I believe my low round has already passed I shot a 65 in late spring. Not sure I'll top that. I definitely try every time I play though.
I have no comment, that is nuts.

Lowest round so far is an 87. Hoping I can break 85 before the season is over. I've been trending in a good direction the last 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72 is the lowest round so far this year. Not sure I'll get lower than that. It'll take a special day. Average for the year is 77.6 but we'll see!

Shot a 71 last Saturday. Not only the lowest of the season but the lowest of my life. I'd guess there is a 0.1% chance of me beating that this year. Go get that 77, you can do it.

My lowest right now is an 81 I think. Hopefully I can break 78 which is my PB so i'll say a 77

My lowest right now is an 81 I think. Hopefully I can break 78 which is my PB so i'll say a 77
We are both shooting for the same score, lets hit it!

I think 82 was a low for me and I'd guess that might be my low for the year.

Lowest for me is 87 and am also looking to get below 85. I think I can eek out an 83 or 84.

Lowest for me is 87 and am also looking to get below 85. I think I can eek out an 83 or 84.
Having seen your game, I know you can pull it off. When you coming back to Florida?

I'd like to get into the sixties again but it will take a special day.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

83 is my low this year, I think I could break 80 if I get the driver straightened out.

I think it will be 80 ... my personal best to-date.

Shot 79 a few weeks back, but if I ever could put 2 sides together I could see a 75.

I am gunning for one more PB this year.

Honestly think there is a 75 or 76 in me left to come out this year. Would really like it to happen in the league final.... hopefully against my co-worker.

I won't beat my 74 gross but it was 4 over. I think I have +3 in me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot my 69 about a month ago and highly doubt I will go lower than that this year.

I shot a new PB a few weeks ago with THPers at 81. And I have no doubt that I can beat that number…and no confidence that I actually will.

Lowest so far was a 79 but have been struggling since. Starting to trend back in that direction so the goal is to beat that score before the year is over.

I have shot a few 78's this year I am hoping to best that by a couple but know it is a long shot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back