How many attempts would it take you?

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
The European Tour did a stinger shot through the trees at the Turkish Airlines Open, how long would it take you to get one through???

Many many times.

One, cuz it would hit the first tree bounce straight back at me and knock me unconscious

I think the first one would hit the first tree, come back and knock me the *%*^ out!

Give me a helmet, then I might think about trying it.

A lifetime

I felt some confidence until I timed the ball flights. That's a pretty long tunnel of trees. When he said the second one he hit (which looked perfect) went 'a touch high' I could hear a voice inside me say, 'Yeah, F this'.

not sure, but i would definitely did the 1 iron out of the garage to do it with...

Because it's a straight shot I would never make it.

If it was hooking or drawing to the left I may have a chance.

Take me 1 shot.

Because I would reset to zero each time I missed.

I've never even hit a putt that straight so I'd say it would take a LONG time

Wow - I think I could pull it off, but it might be anywhere from the 1st shot through the 200th shot!

I’m. It sure of the distance but the camera always ate it look way further than it really is. I’d guess it would take between 5-10 shots, I’ve had a lot of practice on the 6th hole at my home course.

I could do it either first try, or might never get it. Depends on the day haha

I have no idea. I think I could do it but it may take half the day.

Side note: the European Tour is so much cooler than the PGA.

I live in the trees and have good punch shot. Can't really tell how far that is. I think I could make that in a reasonable amount of tries.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

All of them.

I have attempted some stupid shots in my days but even I am not delusional enough to think I could pull that off. I would admit defeat before starting so 0 attempts.

I have no idea. I think I could do it but it may take half the day.

Side note: the European Tour is so much cooler than the PGA.
Same and agreed!

Back