How many bags do you own?

I've have 3.

Vessel Player 2.0, Vessel Lite and Jones Utility Trouper 2.0

4 at the moment

The price tag is a bit rough.
Well , yeah sort of. When you see the bag and the difference it’s understandable. My Org 15 is , well not comparable. I’m buy another one I’m sure, it will be a Vessel.

>10

Just one. I have absolutely no use for more than one bag.

I just have two right now. A Taylor Made cart bag and an NFL team stand bag. Los Angeles Rams. It was a gift from my grandson. Its the one I currently use. I tossed out a couple older bags when I got the Taylor Made bag a couple years ago. I keep a full set of clubs in it just in case someone who doesn't golf might want to try it and doesn't have any clubs.

3, but I use only 1. not really capable of carrying the stand bag with all my clubs anymore, so use a cart bag with a pull cart. 3rd bag is ultra light weight and was my dad's and I used it once this year when we had a 3 clubs and a putter event.

The price tag is a bit rough.
Have you seen what a Ping Pioneer, or C-130, or Convoy SE cost?! And that's for nylon! All things considered, I don't think Vessel's are overpriced.

I have 1 too many bags now. She did a count this morning. One too many to not hear about how many. :LOL:

Currently have 4 (Cobra Morgan Cup bag, Sun Mountain H2NO cart bags (2) & a Ping Hoofer (for travelling). One of my H2NO bags is probably going to dumpster if I can’t repair over winter. I really would luv one of the grey Vessel cart bags but they are very expensive plus shipping to Canada and once you add on the exchange and HST, then the divorce...whew!

I have one that I absolutely hate. I'll get a new one this year (hopefully) and that old POS can be used to hold my Hogans.

Have you seen what a Ping Pioneer, or C-130, or Convoy SE cost?! And that's for nylon! All things considered, I don't think Vessel's are overpriced.
I have not priced any bags in awhile. I do know how much the OGIO RTC bag was last year with a 25% coupon. :oops:

Oh lord.

I have two that I use, HS team bag and a special edition PING bag.

There are 3-4 stand bags in the attic.

Then I have 6 display staff bags.

3...huge staff bag which is used only to hold clubs in storage in garage...two walking bags. An Ogio and a TM.

I have a b ag problem.... A Black Ping Hoofer Team bag, a purple hoofer team bag, a vessel players 2 bag, a cameron sunday back, a sun moiuntain 2.5 bag (my favortie bag too).

Back