How many bags do you own?

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How many bags do you have right now?
I am sitting on 5 right now and all are 14 way.

Mizuno cart bag
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag
Titleist stand bag
Callaway stand bag from the Grandaddy
OGIO RTC stand bag

Umm.. obviously not enough. Wow. I've been thinking of adding or 4th or selling clubs. So 3 now, probably 4 in the very near future.

Where are you supposed to put all your extra clubs?

For one, I haven't owned that many clubs (literally 2 iron sets in total, for example). And second, so far I quickly sell or give away clubs I don't use. Right now my only extra clubs are 2 putters and 2 wedges. That will change in the coming months. I plan to buy new irons and will keep my current set. An additional bag may have to join the party.

Last edited:
4 bags at the moment:

1) Morgan Cup Cobra bag
2) Special Edition Pot of Gold Cobra/Vessel bag
3) Sun Mountain C-130 Supercharged cart bag
4) Personalized Titleist Players bag my wife gave me as a gift 5-6 years ago

Last edited:
For one, I haven't owned that many clubs (literally 2 iron sets in total, for example). And second, so far I quickly sell or give away clubs I don't use. Right now my only extra clubs are 2 putters and 2 wedges. That will change in the coming months. I plan to buy news irons and will keep my current set. An additional bag may have to join the party.
Better swing back around to the pro shop and take a look. ;)

I currently have 3.
  • Lehigh University unbranded stand bag
    • Gamer
  • Heavy old leather bag
    • Holds my spare clubs in the garage
    • Traded my spare stand bag to a friend who was still using this antique 😆
  • Old Ogio stand bag from high school
    • Holds my old clubs from high school at my parents house in NC in case I can’t travel down with my clubs

I have 3 right now.

15 year old no name cart bag
10 year old Taylormade cart bag
1 year old Taylormade stand bag

4 for me

Srixon stand bag (gamer)
Sun Mountain 3.5 (putter holder)
Srixon staff bag (holds backup set)
Cleveland cheap staff bag (hold shafts, stiff arm, other clubs)

5 right now... Typing all this out makes me feel a little ridiculous.

Old PING Pioneer cart bag - Developed a falling issue. Now sits in a corner holding extra clubs/shafts.
Ogio Grandaddy carry bag - Mostly a display piece since it's got my name on it. Currently holding putters with grips too big to fit in my display rack.
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag - Alternate gamer, still in great shape.
Sun Mountain 4.5 4-way carry bag - Current gamer. Trying to move away from the bulky 14 way cart bag and this seemed like a good intermediate choice. Time will tell. I miss the extra space for sure.
Callaway Hyperdry 4-way carry bag - Previously my travel and range bag. Looking to move it most likely with the arrival of the SM 4.5.

Just one. I’ve got enough crap cluttering up my garage. I don’t need extra golf bags adding to the mess.

So what are we talking with 'fitting locations nationwide'? Because when I put in my location for finding a place to be fit for them, I know 5 of those 7 do not and will hot have these or anything like these to hit. The other two maybe, but I've gone through their stuff and never seen anything like this price-wise to demo fit/hit. Do they mean fit by hitting other clubs and then having these built up based on that?
Umm, just wondering here, but wrong thread maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Two. My gamer is a Sun Mountain C-130, and I have an old Ogio stand bag that holds all my old clubs.

How many bags do you have right now?
I am sitting on 5 right now and all are 14 way.

Mizuno cart bag
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag
Titleist stand bag
Callaway stand bag from the Grandaddy
OGIO RTC stand bag

I have a few kicking around the house. My primary bag is a Ping Moonlite. I like super light carry bags. I also have an older Sun Mountain Swift which I use when it is going to rain or I am in a cart. In the house I have a very old Cobra tour bag that I store a bunch of crap. I also have a small bag for putters and stuff with a Stitch logo from before they were in the bag business.

I may pick up a Stitch SL1 in the spring when caddies are back out at my club.

2, 1 Titleist Stadry and 1 Nike cart bag with 14 way divider

I have two. An older Nike stand bag and my current Ogio Fuse 4 stand bag I got earlier this year

I think it is 11 or 12. I just sold one a few weeks ago so I am not sure of the number.

I'm at 3 right now, Ping hofer from a few years back, Ogio something or other, and a Bridgestone carry bag. I'm feeling the itch to get a new bag so it'll probably be 4 before too long.

1 Vessel bag in the matte black and it's lovely. Looking into getting a white but will wait until next year to pull the trigger if I decide to get it

2 bags, both have a full set of clubs.

One is a Staff bag and the other is a stand bag for walking, traveling with something smaller, and to look less like a richard.

Back