How many bags do you own?

Three

Gamer C-130 cart bag

Grandaddy Ogio with a full back up set

An old Datrek 14 way that is in rough shape with a set of 845s

2 and I bought them both when I first started golfing. I’ve been browsing a new bag, thinking Ping. My current cart bag is not holding up as expected.

lesse:
Taylormade FLex tech stand bag
Cleveland Staff bag
Ping Cart bag
Sun Mountain C-130 Cart bag
And the bag my dads clubs are in, A Burton i believe,

2 and I bought them both when I first started golfing. I’ve been browsing a new bag, thinking Ping. My current cart bag is not holding up as expected.

I’ll sell you one for a buck seventy five plus shipping.

Just so I can take one out of inventory.... an inventory I admitted I have no idea what or how many it contains.

Admit it, it intrigues you, lol. “Will I get the Masters Staff Bag or will I get the kids old Catalyst Stand Bag”?

I’ll sell you one for a buck seventy five plus shipping.

Just so I can take one out of inventory.... an inventory I admitted I have no idea what or how many it contains.

Admit it, it intrigues you, lol. “Will I get the Masters Staff Bag or will I get the kids old Catalyst Stand Bag”?
Lmao, ok I’ll take it.

Let me see,

Backup:
SM 4.5LT
SM C130

Current:
SM 4.5 14 way
SM Teton

Eyeing:
Subtle Patriot Covert Cart Bag

Wife bags:
Who Knows 8 way Cart Bag
SM 2.5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lmao, ok I’ll take it.

I’m a man of my word. I’ll even use a random number generator, the only thing off the table are bags in current use. My current bag is a Bridgestone 2019 TourB carry bag. My kids bags in use are off the table. Otherwise there’s a bunch. Some not fit for the shipping charge and others quite nice.

PM if you wanna take your chances, lol.

I have 3.
Ogio Fuse carry bag
Ogio Grandaddy bag that I got from Mike G!
Minnesota state ping hoofer from back in my college days

The Grandaddy bags is next to my desk at home

Just my callaway stand bag but the only reason I don't have space is I don't have a garage. If I did I would probably have at least another cart bag.

I had 2 but now just one. My second one went to my son since he showed interest in golf.

I feel personally attacked seeing this thread

1. Titleist Linksmaster Members Bag (new main bag)
2. Jones Classic
3. Jones Utility Rover
4. VesselxCobra F9 Tour Bag (putter bag(
5. VesselxCobra F9 stand Bag
6. VesselxCobra SZ stand bag
7. VesselxCobra 2020 Masters Stand Bag
8. Cobra Cart Utralight (going to parents in November)

Yeah... It's excessive and I need to whittle the stock down.

My current gamer is a Titleist Players 4 stand bag that will likely be replaced by a SM 14 way; just not sure if it will be a 3.5 or 4.5 model.
My backup that has my other irons is a SM 4.5. I was going to use it as a display in my office, but then I picked up a Palmer bag from @mikeg_74 which I will use instead. The 4.5 will probably be donated to the local course for a junior to have.

2. Jones Classic
3. Jones Utility Rover

You know you're hardcore when you have a bag dedicated to putters only. Either that, or you run a golf shop....

You know you're hardcore when you have a bag dedicated to putters only. Either that, or you run a golf shop....
It's bad. So many putters. Down to one mallet though which is interesting.

Just my callaway stand bag but the only reason I don't have space is I don't have a garage. If I did I would probably have at least another cart bag.
I don't have a garage either, even if I did my clubs would not be stored there. They stay in the house in the spare room.

My current gamer is a Titleist Players 4 stand bag that will likely be replaced by a SM 14 way; just not sure if it will be a 3.5 or 4.5 model.
My backup that has my other irons is a SM 4.5. I was going to use it as a display in my office, but then I picked up a Palmer bag from @mikeg_74 which I will use instead. The 4.5 will probably be donated to the local course for a junior to have.

Patiently waiting to ship it!

6, though one is my grandfather's old bag from the 60s/70s.

King Cobra stand bag (mid 90s)
Titleist Lightweight stand bag (2013)
Ben Hogan stand bag (the white one, and that logo looks awesome on it)
Ogio Shadow Fuse stand bag (Bring It!)
Cobra Ultralight stand bag (Morgan Cup)

An old Sun Mountain stand bag
A 4 year old Cart 14 bag
An Ogio stand cart/stand bag combo thing that replaced the Cart 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a garage either, even if I did my clubs would not be stored there. They stay in the house in the spare room.
I've been considering sleeping on the couch so my clubs can have my room. Maybe if I show them some love they will treat me better on the course.

SM Tour Series
Ogio Convoy
TM Flex Tech

I've been considering sleeping on the couch so my clubs can have my room. Maybe if I show them some love they will treat me better on the course.
Maybe they would be happier in a new bag?!!;)

2 bags.
ping hoofer which I games for 16 years
And my callaway Grandaddy bag.

OK, something is wrong here, It won't let me insert quotes. Let me try again.

2. Jones Classic
3. Jones Utility Rover

I was going to say that you have more bags than my buddy has Drivers, and we tease him about being able to open a pro shop!

However, I realized that I have 4! They are various nondescript, non big name bags that still served me well. And I am thinking of taking on a 5th, since I want a better bag! I want top to bottom dividers! I don't want to have a problem pulling a club, or putting a club back in the bag because other clubs are leaning! I have never enjoyed that.

I also realized that I have far too many old clubs laying around. What I need to do is organize everything, and donate it to the First Tee, or another youth golf movement!

Back