How many balls do you lose per round?

On average, how many balls do you lose per round?

• Less than 1

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • 2-3

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Sadly it's gone up significantly lately, mostly due to off the tee issues. In the past I would say one lost ball but lately it's been 3-4. I lost 3 in nine holes last weekend.

I lost 1 ball yesterday as I was between a 3 hybrid I dont hit well and a 4 iron that I thought I had confidence in... the hole was playing 212 uphill par three with a huge slope and forced carry pond. well hit a high fat 4 iron that went

Was awesome because I hit that other ball 17 holes...PRO v1X

Where's the "who knows?!!?!?". some days its zero other days its 3+. yesterday was six penalties. lost balls all around (sprained my thumb two weeks back so I built in some compensations that messed up my day!)

As an aside, I'm curious how many more balls are being lost on the PGA Tour post vs. pre-COVID. Right now they don't have a line of spectators to keep track of those errant ball or cause them to deflect back into play off of one of the spectators.

I would say I average about 1-1.5 lost balls per round. Usually 0-1 but I have my bad days where I can lose 4-5. One thing to consider is the course you play. Some courses it’s hard to lose a ball because the holes are all next to each other while others may have water or OB on every hole.

More than is fair. I hit and land just off the fairway in not so long rough which I can observe pretty much where, but when I get there, is nowhere to be found. I suppose I average 3-4 per round, but then again, I can go for several rounds with the same ball.

Last round was 3, but the 3 rounds prior to that was 0 for each. And one of those rounds was 102...... bet you can tell how that day went

Attachments

• 453E9792-A5C0-411A-8E0A-877168672E21.gif
    453E9792-A5C0-411A-8E0A-877168672E21.gif
    270.8 KB · Views: 0
Back