How many Balls do you need for an Entire Year???

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
I figure with my sometimes sucky game I need between 6-9 dozen balls for the year, This is playing at least 1 time a week.
How many do you need?

I play, PC (Pre-Covid), about 3-4 times a week and normally go through about 4-5 dozen a year.

Playing every weekend and holiday, plus two or three week-long golf trips I average about 5 dozen a season. The ones that don't get lost but simply wear down get put aside for spring (high plug factor) and fall (leaf rule) golf

That’s a tough one for me. I can play some days with 1 ball all day and be fine and other days feel like I am losing on on every hole. A lot depends on how my driver swing is. When it’s on, it really on but when it’s not, it’s excruciating and there is no in between.

I've gotta say, I'm not entirely sure. I simply get some on a sale or whatever, use them until done or another sale/special, get some more and go. I've never really thought of it in a calendar year.

I generally order 8-12 dozen every two years. These orders will last me until it's time to order again. Then factor in balls I receive as gifts, or simply buy to try a new type

I figure I use 3.5 - 5 dozen in a (avg.) 75 round year

Depends on how I am playing and what courses I am playing. I finished last season by using the same ball for my last 45 holes.

Depends on how much I'm playing & how bad my slice is that day. On average I would say I loose anywhere from 3-6 balls per round, so I probably go through 2-3 dozen per year.

I;ll play 30-40 rounds a year roughly. Last few years I get 3 dozen during the winter and I end up with balls left over during the year.

Less than I buy.

I'd be good with about 100 I'd say.

too many. If we neglect found balls....and only replace with new, I'll bet I'm in the dozen dozen relm, playing 3-5 times per month.

I’d guesstimate it to be 3-4 dozen.

I play, PC (Pre-Covid), about 3-4 times a week and normally go through about 4-5 dozen a year.

I stand corrected, my wife says I'm not that good and that I actually go though about 7-9 dozen a year lol

I have 3 dozen right now and those should last till next fall which would give me about needing 4 dozen for the year.

I am roughly 8 dozen a year for the past two years. That was playing about 65 times each summer.

2 dozen
play 3-4 times a week, 1 ball a week
this is all hypothetical to me playing well.. :p

1 single dozen. I look for balls and only keep proV’s and Bridgestone tour bx or xs. All others get left in the rough for someone to pick up and use. I usually don’t lose them and when I do I find a few replacements. #recycle #reuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could get by with about 6 dozen golf balls. This year I might be able to get by with 1 dozen.

Hmmm not real sure but it’s more then most have posted.

I'm going to see if 5 dozen freebies will be enough, 2 dozen 2018 Chrome Soft, 2 dozen ERC, 1 dozen Supersoft (work rewards which was nice).

2-3 dozen is probably enough for me.

Currently the 6 dz I bought at the beginning of the year might last me thru next year. :cry:

I'd say a couple dozen... but I like to have more than needed.

Back