How many ClicGear accessories do you own?

As my remote cart is on the shelf for a bit, I have used my old original Clicgear the past 2-3 months . For options it has the foot brush (worthless), drink holder, adjustable umbrella holder (greatest addition especially in wind) & the cooler, which I rarely use. If I don’t get my power cart working I will definitely look at the upgrade that you put on as my Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag will not sit centered. Drives me crazy.

Just won the clicgear accessories contest on instagram so I received a few more accessories. A clicgear umbrella, cooler bag, XL cup holder and a hot/cold water bottle.

1605488315525.png

Only umbrella holder and cup holder

due to covid, the clicgear accessories rack at golftown was pretty bare this summer. That means people were active, which is good!

Hmm... I have the steering knob, the adjustable umbrella holder and the seat. I have a cooler that I hang over the back but it isn't CG specific.

Not an accessory per se, but I ordered new handle bar foam and installed it this weekend finally on my 3.5.

Aside from the number of screws to remove the console and getting the handle assembly off of the cart, getting the new foam on to the handle bars and working them up to their final installed position was certainly a challenge. Got quite the forearm work out.

End result was perfect though, so well worth it. Although I have to admit I have 2 extra screws somehow. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have the following OEM accessories. Anyone had any success adding in any additional ports on their cart? Though I think that the mounts included with some accessories are more to retrofit non-Clicgear carts.

XL cup holder (must have)
GPS watch holder
Rangefinder bag (I use mine more for snacks, but could live without it)
Sandbottle
Swivel umbrella mount (must have)
Cooler (meh)
Umbrella extender (meh)

The only one I use and even that is occasionally is the xl cup holder and now and again the cooler bag but it is small so don't expect to hold a lot.

I have the shoe brush (never use it)
The GPS holder (haven't used it yet)
Cigarette/cigar holder (stopped smoking)
The repositionable umbrella holder (used a few times but stopped playing in the rain)

I should buy a new front locking cog as mine is missing some spokes but other than wear and tear my 3.5 is still going strong.

Just got my 4.0 on Veterans day. Bought the XL cup holder and this phone holder. Don't really want to spend money on the wall storage hook but need to figure out something to hang it for storage.
018278ef652aa0ca8a2aaa673d651c62.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

None.

Forgot that I got the wall hook for this cart. Great accessory and makes garage storage a snap.

Forgot that I got the wall hook for this cart. Great accessory and makes garage storage a snap.
I like the look of the hook but don't know if I want to pay almost $30 for it.

I like the look of the hook but don't know if I want to pay almost $30 for it.

Yeah the price for any of the branded accessories is a bit high. You might be able to get away with some sort of wall hook as long as it's securely mounted on a stud.

Only a drink holder, umbrella holder and valuables pouch. Only the essentials.

Yeah the price for any of the branded accessories is a bit high. You might be able to get away with some sort of wall hook as long as it's securely mounted on a stud.
Yeah that's what I was gonna look for. Maybe the bike hooks. Just do two and should be good. I didn't think the XL Cup Holder was too bad. $15. Just sucks that the one that comes with it is so tiny you can't hold anything in it.

I want to get a pair of the mittens that attach to the handles of the cart, but it says on the Golftown website that they are unavailable. Did they disco them?

Back