How Many Clubs Do You Carry?

Right now I have 14, but most of the time I usually only carry 13.

Generally 14. When walking if there’s clubs I know I won’t need on a particular course, I’ll scale it back to 10-11. The one course is so short I drop the 5-7 irons and 3w. I only hit driver on the par 5’s (in name only) sometimes just stick with the 4i. They’re usually driver/8i or less or 2 4i’s. (All above is provided this idiot actually does his job and hits the dang things somewhere near the center of the clubface).

That’s if I’m carrying. If using a push/pull cart, I take all 14.

I usually have 14 but if I'm comparing clubs I have no problem going over that in casual rounds. One my Toulon comes in I'll be playing with 15 clubs in the bag for awhile to compare putters.

I have a hard enough time getting 14 clubs in & out of the bag as it is. I definitely wouldn't want to ADD anymore to it. If anything I may take one out depending on where I'm playing.

Almost always 14, I will tinker with the set up from time to time. I do have a couple of clubs I switch in and out. I have a 58/4 L grind sm5 that I like to use on a few specific courses with hard bunkers and tight lies. I usually throw it in the bag and carry 15 for that course. It’s always course dependent on what I bring.

I almost always have 14. If I'm comparing one club to another, I might have 15 for a round or two, but that's about it.

Always the full 14. But I'd like to carry an extra sand wedge with more bounce (like my old Sure*Out) at times for deep sand traps. Getting rid of my hybrids helped.

I was carrying 15 clubs this past weekend.

14. Although you could say 13 1/2 since I rarely use the 4wood haha

I carry 14, though I probably could get away with 12 and not miss anything. I briefly had 15 when I was testing out a new club before benching my 7 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 for rounds. Even if I dont use them all, I like having them in there for the option.

The range i have been known to bring a few more, and some extra shafts, and a few weights/lead tape.

I think at some point i will need to do some on course testing between a few things I'm thinking about.

Fourteen. You're allowed them so why not, especially when you ride in a cart most rounds?

Although I took out my 4-wood, and I can't remember if I added my other wedge in.

14 for me.

I carry 14 but if I want to try a club out I throw it in the bag.

Always 14

If I'm over it's because it's a practice round and I'm testing a club. But mostly, I'd just pull a club or two to compensate for whatever additional I'd be testing at the moment.

Fourteen, except for the annual 5-Club Championship.

Always 14 for a round. Might be more if I'm doing an on course h2h comparison. But in that case I'm more focused on the comparison and probably not going to play a full round.

14. Used to be 15, because I continued to carry a driving iron for a long time even though I rarely used it. I only play for fun, and never in any sanctioned events, so it's not like it matters for me.

It may jump back to 15 this year, though, as I'm seriously considering one of those 72° wedges. That thing just looks fun.

Down to 10, after my pogrom of woods and hybrids.

Down to 10, after my pogrom of woods and hybrids.
I might follow your lead as per the plan :) so ten for me as well, until further notice.

I don’t think I’ve ever carried more than 14 clubs. Less, yes, but never more.

Back