How many different courses have you played?

All I can say is, "A whole lot!"

This is much different than how I was in the past. Back then, I'd get off work, strip, shower, put on clothes, and head to the course. The clubs were already in the trunk. The folks selling tickets were skeptical of my finishing. I could NOT understand why they would care about that! Just take the money! What the hell is wrong with you?!

81ish for me.
1611541623098.png

Around 75-80 courses for me, all in AZ/NV/CA. I'm not much of a traveler, and have never traveled beyond driving distance for golf.

About 100 overseas, including 30 in USA and 20 in Australia, plus over half of England's top 100 and another 100 others. 250 in 25 years, ten a year, sounds right. 2020 was a difficult year, but I played 12 new courses in Australia and ten new courses in UK.

Came up with 183 courses, 29 States, 2 Canadian Provinces, without grinding too hard. I probably missed a few but doubt it's enough to top the 'Mendoza Line'.

Had some time today, so I tried to run through my list: 128 courses in 11 different states. There were a handful of courses that I couldn't remember the names of, but distinctly remember playing them... mostly out of state courses. I'm sure I missed a handful.

72 course. In 1 province and 5 states

I have a tracking list of every course I have played (at least its close to 99% accurate haha). Trying to play in all 50 states in my lifetime. I have 10 states down (Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and West VA). 62 Courses.

Favorites on that list:
Hammock Beach (Florida)
TPC Las Vegas (nevada)
Wolf Creek (nevada)
Tobacco Road (NC)
Eagle Creek (Ohio)
Bulls Bay (SC)
Kiawah OC (SC)
True Blue (SC)
Caledonia (SC)
Poplar Grove (VA)
Raven GC (WVA)

There is a pretty nice app called Golf Played you can use to keep track of your courses. Gary Player is involved somehow. I’m up to 184 and thinking where I should go for the 200 milestone.

After having a conversation with an acquaintance, it was asked how many different courses have I played. I did not have an answer but only an approximate guess. I have played in 32 different states and usually multiple rounds per golf trip. I would say probably somewhere close to 200. Do you tend to stick to your usual home course or do you venture outside your norm?

before i got serious, i "participated" at quite a few courses overseas and in CO...but i've only played a few local courses and 2 out of town since my golf renaissance...time to expand that @time4tim ;)

I wish @livegolf would chime in with his over 800 courses in 48 states at only 35 years of age to make us all look like slackers.

Nice numbers everyone! I enjoy looking through some of the various courses you've played.

I've got an addiction to golfing at "new to me" courses and my current count is 878. Had the pleasure (or maybe displeasure?? 😆) of playing probably 100ish of those with @time4tim .

I have a tracking list of every course I have played (at least its close to 99% accurate haha). Trying to play in all 50 states in my lifetime. I have 10 states down (Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and West VA). 62 Courses.

Favorites on that list:
Hammock Beach (Florida)
TPC Las Vegas (nevada)
Wolf Creek (nevada)
Tobacco Road (NC)
Eagle Creek (Ohio)
Bulls Bay (SC)
Kiawah OC (SC)
True Blue (SC)
Caledonia (SC)
Poplar Grove (VA)
Raven GC (WVA)

Some nice favorites! The Raven in WV is one you don't hear much about in the Mid-Atlantic, but it has some incredible tee shots!

Some nice favorites! The Raven in WV is one you don't hear much about in the Mid-Atlantic, but it has some incredible tee shots!

yes. Went up there for a guys trip due to my buddy having a cabin.Beautiful course and great tee shots that were fun. Too bad the town is dead in the summer haha

Back