How many drivers do you own?

scottmti

Passionate Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
How many drivers do you own and how often do you alternate?
I want to get me a new driver but what do you do with current driver if you can find anything wrong with it? I have $$ burning in my pocket and i need to spend it before my wife finds it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 and I have only taken the old one (pre-Epic GBB) out one time since getting the Epic. Quickly realized why it was replaced.

3 i believe

I have 3 drivers currently. Gamer and the two linked to the most incredible golf event I will ever take part in that I refuse to get rid of. They won't be gamed again, but the memories and nostalgia are worth it.

I only have 1, though I have a few extra shafts laying around. I've thought about getting a second driver head and cutting down the shaft as an experiment

Four for me. Wilson Staff D200 from Personal Distance, Cobra FlyZ+ from Love is in the Air, 816 DBD from the Grandaddy and the Epic SZ that is in the bag now

3 and mini driver. Oddly enough I very well may be putting the oldest of the 3 into play this weekend.

4 (Rogue SZ, Epic, Epic SZ, G400 LST) which will be reduced to 2 (Rogue SZ and Epic).

I have 4 for some reason. 2 are really old and i only game the one I just bought a few months ago. I think I have a problem where I can't stand trading or selling things that are worth so much less than I bought them for. Even though I know they aren't worth anything, I'd rather have them sit in my basement just in case I need them or someone needs to borrow clubs. Even though I can count on 1 hand how many times that has happened.

I have 4 for some reason. 2 are really old and i only game the one I just bought a few months ago. I think I have a problem where I can't stand trading or selling things that are worth so much less than I bought them for. Even though I know they aren't worth anything, I'd rather have them sit in my basement just in case I need them or someone needs to borrow clubs. Even though I can count on 1 hand how many times that has happened.

This is me. I have...5? drivers of various vintages floating around. I play the BioCell, occasionally take out a D200, lend out the 907 D2, and there's a Bang-O-Matic And Diablo Edge taking up space in the garage.
For that matter, I've got a few old graphite/persimmons out there. I just never seem to sell these off before they hit the "heck, I'll keep it instead of selling it for 20 bucks" stage. Probably because when I find one I like I stick with it until it breaks or even my wife says "Go get a driver, it's been a long time".

Just 1 in the house.

I have two. My Epic SZ, which I don't see replacing any time soon, and my old R1V2. I loved that club so much, I couldn't let it go. Now it resides in my "guest" set of clubs.

3 at the moment.

Callaway Fusion,
Callaway Epic SZ
Ping G400 Max

Have not played the Fusion in a while, but currently competition between the Epic and the G400.

2 but they're the same head 2016 M1. Always need a backup and got one on TM Preowned for a song. The backup does have an nasty skymark but she's still a beut to me :)

2 - XR16 and M2. The XR16 is old reliable, and is always on standby for when the newer driver acts up.

I've got 5 right now. Just got a new one, but last season I gamed all 4 at some point during the season.

2 that I'll swap occasionally and a few older models that I'll never play again.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

1 and I feel like I need to buy a few more after reading through this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think 3, maybe 4. Just never got around to selling or getting rid of them. Now I have kids, which means I'm no longer hoarding, I'm just saving for the future.

1 and I feel like I need to buy a few more after reading through this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same goes here. Now buying more driver all make sense now

Two including a new Rogue

Wilson Triton, Cobra F7, Taylormade M2 (2017) and Rogue. I game only the last 2 though. Played the Cobra for part of last year and honestly never really hit the Wilson outside of the driving range.

#FiberLaunch

Back