How Many Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper Currently at Your Residence?

I have six. And 2 more of these after JB's suggestion.:cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200312-222556.jpg
    Screenshot_20200312-222556.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
Pretty crazy here in Silicon Valley. We tried to make our regular purchase at Costco 3 1/2 weeks ago only to find the hoarding had already taken hold. We tried for 3 weeks in vain to find any. The grocery store tipped me off that I needed to get up at 5:30 am and be there before 6 am. I did. They didn't get a shipment that day. Kept searching since I was up and finally got one package at Target when they let seniors in an hour early.

Kinda defeats the idea of social distancing and sheltering in place.

When we buy we get a package at Costco with 30 rolls. We got one about 2 weeks ago when we had about 6 rolls left.

We buy every 1/4 and we bought back in February, so we should have enough for a while.

I lost all mine in a boating accident. ;)

21 left, for 6 of us. All purchased well before the Great Unpleasantness.

I had to go look because I had no clue. I’ve got 5 packages of 4 rolls, plus 3 in the house. So total of 23 extra rolls.

Just under 20, wife always buys that stuff in bulk normally so no need to run out and stock up when things like this happen.

There are 6 of us and we have 8 rolls left.

1 ply by the way which sucks.

Hope to God you don’t poke a finger through it.

According to this, I was pretty much right, even though it was a wild guess - we have about a 1-month supply. Just came across the link. No idea how accurate its estimates are though, since I thankfully don't know details about the wiping habits of others in my home.

toilet paper calculator

No extra per say. We will go to the store and get some at some point. Right now we have enough for this week.

about 10, I haven't bought any since the craziness started

we have 8 rolls remaining from a 12 pack that was purchased weeks before everyone went 2 ply crazy... probably have a week before I need to start looking.

Think last count was 50 but have not purchased since the hysteria sets in. Sams club member and we only go once every other month-ish. Had just purchased two of the big 36 packs right before the craze hit.

I think we had 18 rolls, really our standard stock, until my FIL showed up from FL with a large pack of 36. We didn't ask for it, much appreciated.

Yeah, he shouldn't be traveling. He won't listen.

I spot 2 packs of 4 in the corner, plus one roll on the wall. :)

How long before everyone is bragging about their SPD rating?
(Squares Per Dump)

I generally pick up a 30 pack from Costco when i need it. I happened to pick up a 30 pack of Kirkland about a week before the fall of civilization.

We only have an extra 4 pack over what we normally have on hand.

Went to Costco this morning and they were awash with bog rolls. Limit one pack per person, so I got one because we had about 5 left. We're set for about 5 or 6 weeks now.

We regularly buy ours at Costco so we’ve probably still got a dozen rolls around the house.

And another half dozen in the crawl space the wife doesn’t know about ;) what? These are difficult times!

Back