How Many Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper Currently at Your Residence?

I buy commercial, 60 rolls in a case.

I think it would be cheaper to install a bidet.....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I have a standing biannual shipment from Charmin on the forever rolls. These arrived in February, so before the real craze. I gave some to family since then. (Cat for scale)
View attachment 8933913
He who has the Gold (TP), has the power..

Well, I struck out today. I cannot explain the confusion I am feeling here. Very, very confused. I shall try again tomorrow.

Extra? None. We need every roll we have. As @Acesteve said, we are Costco shoppers so we normally buy big packs anyway.

Woohoo found TP this afternoon! Just happen to be shopping to pick up a few things & they brought some out. Win!!!!

At the cost of toilet paper these days, we just wash $1.00 bills and use them. Quite soft after washing. Also no one is accepting cash these days anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I struck out today. I cannot explain the confusion I am feeling here. Very, very confused. I shall try again tomorrow.

Let me know when you start using the Seashells, I'll send you a roll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lucked into a 12 pack at Aldi last weekend.

3 bathrooms. 9 roll pack per bathroom. That's normal stock. One person in the household. I'm good for a while.

If you run low you can always eat a lot of cheese.

3 bathrooms. 9 roll pack per bathroom. That's normal stock. One person in the household. I'm good for a while.

If you run low you can always eat a lot of cheese.

Sounds like you're rolling, dude!!! :LOL:

Can there really ever be “extra” tp? I’ve got probably 12 rolls, should be plenty to get me through the worst of this (I live alone).

rolls of TP.jpg

Went to the local grocery chain on Saturday at noon and was able to pick up a 4 pack. The Hoarding seems to have subsided

Went to the local grocery chain on Saturday at noon and was able to pick up a 4 pack. The Hoarding seems to have subsided
It sure hasn't subsided here. We were down to 8 rolls and every time we go into a store the shelves are picked clean. We finally went at 7:00 this morning, right when they opened, and managed to buy a pack of 12 rolls (purchases limited to one package). As we walked into the store, there were probably at least a dozen people walking out with nothing but toilet paper, and it was the busiest aisle in the store. I'm sure the shelves were picked clean before 9:00 am.

Bought a 24 roll pack back February. We were in Florida for part of March, so I say we have 20 rolls left or so.

It sure hasn't subsided here. We were down to 8 rolls and every time we go into a store the shelves are picked clean. We finally went at 7:00 this morning, right when they opened, and managed to buy a pack of 12 rolls (purchases limited to one package). As we walked into the store, there were probably at least a dozen people walking out with nothing but toilet paper, and it was the busiest aisle in the store. I'm sure the shelves were picked clean before 9:00 am.
Well if I have to WFH with my wife until 4/30 , I’ll be buying more. BTW, early this week I scored a 18 pack at 6:45am

I just don't understand it..

A golf reference we can all relate to, that applies to TP now... 😆
IMG_2332.jpg

As the number of rolls in my house declines and the store shelves stay empty my nervousness increases..

We have a lot but when I asked my wife she said none of them are “extra”

Back