How Many Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper Currently at Your Residence?

I am lucky, Daughter #1 works at CVS so I have plenty of TP but no Paper towels.
How much TP do you really need?

One of our local restaurants is doing a promo right now - free roll of toilet paper with any pick-up order.

Extra rolls? Zero. I live by myself and most often poop at work-hey I’m moving around, kinda like activating the glutes.

I have 15 rolls total here. But I have access to TP through my job. 15 rolls was nothing while I was married. That was emergency levels for my soon to be ex whos greatest fear was running out of TP.

Single, that’ll last me years. 15 isn’t hoarding, I got down to 3 and bought a 12pk.

What’s funny (if you don’t know my day job I run a pharmacy/drugstore/grocery-think Wal-Mart in a 30k square foot building) is that when I realized the TP shortage, I ordered in 100 cases of 12 of the industrial sized rolls that go into our bathroom dispensers. Each roll is probably equal to about 12 rolls. I’m selling them at a fair price, I marked them up but only a minimal amount. It is more about being there for my community than it is about making money right now.

I get a hundred people a day asking for TP. I always tell them to get them at the registers. 90% of them balk at buying one of those. Which tells me 90% of people are hoarding it around here. If you really need it I have a good amount at a fair price. It’s not even terrible, better than most generic paper but it’s not Charmin or Cottonelle.

I get a lot of “I’m not that low yet”. Since I have no idea of when I’m getting more I urge them to buy while I still have it. Rarely do they take me up on it. Just dumb. People are generally not bright. You can’t get it anywhere around here. I offer a solution, and you turn it down? Don’t come crying to me in a month when you’re actually out and I can’t procure any at all.

We just scored a 9 pack today. We were down to out last 2 rolls.

Added a 12 pack for add'l security last week.

I am pretty sure we have maybe 32. Wife sent me out when the shortage first happened. Got 2 - 30 packs.
I told her
That’s enough

Found this today.. 20200401_163704.jpg

We just scored a 9 pack today. We were down to out last 2 rolls.
That's panic range :D down to 2 rolls makes me start entertaining contingency plans. :oops:

Anyone else considering a bidet? Just when I think I’m ready to pull the trigger, I remember that I have a yard, a hose and the weather is warming...

Plus I haven’t been doing much hiking lately so all my t-shirts still have their sleeves on them. PSA: Never shake the hand of a one sleeved hiker.

Next you'll be asking how many rounds I've got in the gun safe and where the gold is hidden. You scopin' out the place for a raid?

I have to admit the first thing we did when we arrived home Sunday night after being gone for 10 weeks is check the TP supply. Even before looking in the cupboards and the pantry to get some idea how much food is around the place. Big relief - we've got plenty of both. Not even on short rations yet.

ummm, no extra. I have enough right now to get me and the Mrs through the end of when they enforce Marshall law

Back