How many for your handicap???

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
Everyhandicap is different. Some people have good short games, long games or putt great but we all make our scores differently. So how many pars or better do you make per round? I average between 6-8 per round, how about you??

Is it bad that I can't even put an average on it? I could go a round with only a couple and another round with 7.

No we all have different issues. No worries just keep plugging!!

Hmmm, I would say I'm around 8-11 pars per round with a handicap around 7.

Computer taking a dump so I could only do last 50 rounds on my phone. 4.4 pars per round

Of my last 20 rounds, I'm averaging 14% par's which translates into 2-3 par's per round (2.5).

less than i would have guessed. only about 9 a round.

my last 10 rounds avg. 3.2 per round. Actually more than I thought.

12 to 14 on average would be my guess. Handicap somewhere around 0

Around 8-9HC and I believe I put up about 8-9 pars, which I think makes sense.

Per golfshot app stats. I made par 30% of the time. So thats about 5 to 6 a round. Which seems about right my cap. My last round I have 9

Well, not something I particularly keep track of, but according to my US Handicap account, it appears I par 1/3 of the time. I bogey another 1/3 of the time. 16% double bogey, whoops. 10% other, ouch! And 4.4% birdies, which is actually slightly better than I expected.

~Rock

Last 20 rounds I have averaged 5.1 per round

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

In looking at my stats on USHandicap, it looks like I average 10 after rounding down, which sounds about right.

I'd say 9-12 on average.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Without looking, I'd say I average 6-7 pars a round with a handicap of 9.6 and course handicap of 12.

Looks like around 6 for me.

My stats say 33.3% pars, so 6 pars on average. That actually seems low...

I'm guessing 8-12. I should really track some stats next year.

I get par 34% of the time, according to Game Golf, so that means about 6-7 per round.

Handicap is currently 5.9 and I typically have 10 pars or better.

I'm at 18 HC and par 24% so about 4 holes a rd

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

About 6-7 at 16. It's not the number of pars that kills me, it's the number of doubles or worse.

Not enough. I would say 5-8

Back