How many golf bags do yo have?

I have 4 bags. A c-130 which I mainly use, the TM Flex Tech stand bag I got here for testing, a Callaway ORG 14 that has my wife's clubs that she has NEVER used, and TM Juggernaut cart bag that holds all my extra clubs and shafts. I had 2 more a couple months ago, but I gave them to a friend for his kids.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. One for my set, one for the backup set. One that belonged to my grandfather with his clubs in it on display in my living room.

I have 3.

I bought a NY Jets bag from GG as my first bag. Pure garbage.
C130 - My curent game bag. Love it.
A Titleist pitch and putt carry bag. Got it at a Titleist event this year. Sits in the car, to be used at some point, I assume.

I only have the one cart bag, but I have been considering a carry bag for the winter when I might only want to carry a few clubs to play a couple of holes

I have 2. A Callaway cart bag and a Sun Mountain stand bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just the one - Titleist kart bag. Really liked the look of it when I decided to stop carrying. I recently gave my ping carry bag to my mate who bag was mouldy last time I played with him (he’s just getting back into it). Looking to order a new carry bag for spring.

Somewhere between 20-30, I’m not really sure. I only have 2 I use, my awesome Bridgestone TourB Carry Bag and a Tour Edge Cart Bag. Then I have carry bags and cart bags for all three of my kids. The rest are mostly junk that I picked up at garage sales, full of clubs.

Just one, Titleist Players 4. Probably one of my all time favorite bags besides my old Ping Hoofer.

3 total
Players 4 stay dry I play with
Org in my office with a spare set
Titliest staff bag in my office full of putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's asking?

Classic Burton staff bag - holds the first set of irons I owned
Cameron Sunday bag - useless but cant part with it
Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag - Fall/Winter everyday bag
Stitch Carry Bag - Summer special occasion bag
TM Stand Bag - Summer everyday bag

3 now

Wilson Staff bag that I purchased this morning
Wilson Nexus III from Staff Proto 2017
And an old Maxfli staff bag I got years ago that I still love

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently have 3: a Nike stand bag I used for maybe 5-6 years then a Ping cart bag I got about 6 years ago after I bought a set of Ping irons (have to match!). Now I use only my Ogio cart bag from The Grandaddy.

Back