How many golf bags do you have?

• 0-2

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 21 18.9%

• Total voters
3 in good usable condition and 3 older ones that could be used in a pinch.

I have one very nice golf bag that I have had for a very long time and will probably keep for a long time from now, like a responsible adult.

(If you are my wife, please do not click below this text. There is definitely nothing to see.)

I have 4 golf bags, including a new fanci boi Vessel Player III, and not a day goes by where I do not think about buying another golf bag, because I cannot stop. Golf bags are my kryptonite. I would buy a hundred if I thought I could get away with it without my wife finding out.

Way too many! I can’t bring myself to get rid of any of the THP Experience bags. But my golf area and extra clubs are well organized.

10? I might be missing one.

Two old Disney Staff style bags
Cure staff bag
Old Vokey staff bag
Cobra cart bag
Adams cart bag
Tour Edge cart bag
John Daily stand bag
No name
Motocadie bag (current)

4 currently consisting of 3 stand and a cart, gave away 2 carts this year as well.

Make sure she can't hear me...

I’ve got 2 now, a small, vintage, Burton carry bag that is still in near perfect shape, and my new(ish) Ping Pioneer. I’d really like to get a used staff bag for my extra clubs to keep in my man cave

See absolutely no need to have more than one top tier lightweight bag at a time-mine by Ouul

I give others to first tee or to starting players

See absolutely no need to have more than one top tier lightweight bag at a time-mine by Ouul

I give others to first tee or to starting players
I’ve seen Ouul bags for sale on line they look nice, what are they like in person?

7 (actually 8)and she knows about all of them. I actually gave two away this year cause playing partners bags were in terrible shape.

Seamus Fescue Project
MacKenzie
Titleist Stadry for raining days
Ping Hooferlite
Ping Hoofer Crazelite
Ping Moonlite
SM cart bag
And my very first bag a SM 3.5 DLX

It's ok...I can still get two vehicles in our garage

I've thought about buying a new Sun Mountain C-130 just for a change of color, but they're making it easy for me to resist - they've been completely out of stock forever.

One at the moment. But if I keep buying clubs I’m gonna need a second soon….:p

Lets see...

Callaway Staffer
Bridgestone Staffer
Cobra Staffer
Taylormade Staffer
3 Taylormade Stand bags
2 Callaway Stand Bags
Cleveland Cart Bag
Sun Mountain Stand
Sun Mountain Cart
MotoCaddy Stand

so 13.

2, both carry, considering adding a cart bag to the mix

Just one right now: my Sun Mountain 2.5 14 way. Looking to add a small Sunday bag for quick range trips and par 3 courses.

2 bags here

Gamer carry bag and staff bag which is my back up/guest bag

My main Vessel stand bag, Titliest staff bag in my office holding putters, spare bag with spare set of clubs & 1 in the garage with other clubs.

Down to 2… Hogan stand bag and cheap pitch and putt bag

I have 3. 1 cart and 2 carry.

SM 3.5
SM 4.5
SM H2NO 4.5
SM 2.5

The 3.5 with the belt strap gets primary use.

Last edited:
I just have the two, my c130 cart bag and the TaylorMade FlexTech stand bag. Love both of them but only using the TM bag at the moment.

Total of 4…. (1.) Ping Hoofer (carry) I use for traveling, (2.) older SM H2NO cart (soon to be scrapped), (3) 2018 Morgan Cup cart bag (man-cave) and (4) my current gamer, a Vessell cart bag.

Back