• Between 25-50

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Lions81

Reaction score
Handicap
As the title says, how many golf shirts do you own? Vote (can be an estimate)

Feel free to post a picture of them in all their glory if you would like.

Without counting them, I would guess I am in the 10-25 range, but I could be wrong

I stopped counting after 50. I’d guess it’s around 75. I need to donate some of these as I never wear them anymore.

634C0900-AFBB-4279-835A-C3050667E18F.jpeg

Only need to post one. F874B009-5295-4EB3-A8E6-2D5B633FDF8E.jpeg

I know it’s more than 10 but certainly fewer than 25. Most eventually become repurposed as yard and home work shirts at the ends of their lives.

I stopped counting after 50. I’d guess it’s around 75. I need to donate some of these as I never wear them anymore.

View attachment 8981410
That looks a lot like my closet. I might actually wear 10% of them even though I like all of them. Maybe I need to branch out a bit. :ROFLMAO:

I don't want to know the exact number.

That looks a lot like my closet. I might actually wear 10% of them even though I like all of them. Maybe I need to branch out a bit. :ROFLMAO:

Haha same. I'd guess I wear around half of them. Wife has been on me to get rid of a number of them and clean up the closet... Don't see that as happening.

I'd guess @JB has me beat.

I would say in the 25-50 range. Quite a few of there are probably a little small and could stand to be donated. I do wear quite a few for work or when out though.

If we added pullovers this could get really ugly for me.... They are excluded!

As the title says, how many golf shirts do you own? Vote (can be an estimate)

Feel free to post a picture of them in all their glory if you would like.

They wouldn't fit in the frame

Define Golf Shirt! lol:LOL:

I'm between 10 and 25, with most doubling as work shirts during the summer

Haha same. I'd guess I wear around half of them. Wife has been on me to get rid of a number of them and clean up the closet... Don't see that as happening.

I'd guess @JB has me beat.
When we moved to Nashville, I donated about 65.
I still have a lot, but thinned the herd a bit.

Define Golf Shirt! lol:LOL:

Only that it must have a collar and be something you’d be comfortable wearing at a nice course. Can be long sleeve but no pullovers or vests/outerwear.

I think I'm in the 20-25 range.

I'd guess 10-25 closer to 25, usually start retiring/donating once it gets a bit much.

I’m pretty sure I have more shirts than annual rounds played, at least over the last couple of years. :cry: Fresh look every time I’m out there though.

I’m pretty sure I have more shirts than annual rounds played, at least over the last couple of years. :cry: Fresh look every time I’m out there though.

Look good, play good!

It's a tough count. What actually constitutes a golf shirt?

See post # 16...
Just noticed that one. With that I think that qualifies a lot of the shirts in my closet & leads me to say I have way too many! Time to start donating & updating the herd.

My closet is in a sad state. I’d say less than ten unless we’re counting Hawaiian shirts.

Back