How many golf shoe hoarders?

I have about a dozen pairs but since I bought my first pair of Puma Proadapts last year I don't wear anything else. I have 5 pairs now in 4 different colors. My favorite color is this one:

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 8.00.01 AM.png

I have a lot of old worn out pairs of shoes around but only two good pairs in the rotation. I need to replace my white shoes as they have a hole worn in the heel.

Not really a shoe guy..... i've got 2 pair.

Foot Joy PRO SL spikeless..... Great shoe... Very comfortable, relatively dry.... no problem walking 18 in them.... probably my favorite golf shoe ever, to this point.
Foot Joy Tour X BOA's that i got talked into (I've found i'm NOT a fan of the dial at the back of the shoe for adjustment) These have soft spikes which i'll wear if it's rainy or damp and while they're comfortable, the slightest bump to the adjustment dial unlocks the *^#$% thing and the shoes loosen up. Happens a few times around (especially getting in and out of a cart) and is a pain in the neck.

I also have a very wide foot.... 4E so most any golf shoe (even those advertised as W or XW) are still a little narrow on me.... i'd like to try some ECCO spikeless, ala Freddie Couples, but not sure about width on them. Other than that, my wider options seem to be New Balance, but i basically wear them every day (non-golf shoe) and would prefer something a little different.

Not really a shoe guy..... i've got 2 pair.

Foot Joy PRO SL spikeless..... Great shoe... Very comfortable, relatively dry.... no problem walking 18 in them.... probably my favorite golf shoe ever, to this point.
Foot Joy Tour X BOA's that i got talked into (I've found i'm NOT a fan of the dial at the back of the shoe for adjustment) These have soft spikes which i'll wear if it's rainy or damp and while they're comfortable, the slightest bump to the adjustment dial unlocks the *^#$% thing and the shoes loosen up. Happens a few times around (especially getting in and out of a cart) and is a pain in the neck.

I also have a very wide foot.... 4E so most any golf shoe (even those advertised as W or XW) are still a little narrow on me.... i'd like to try some ECCO spikeless, ala Freddie Couples, but not sure about width on them. Other than that, my wider options seem to be New Balance, but i basically wear them every day (non-golf shoe) and would prefer something a little different.
If you're looking for wide, try True Linkswear OG (Original), they fit up to 4EEE.

I am a shoe rep. I have hundreds of shoe samples in the garage. No pairs, just the left or right foot. Wife would take her foot and place it somewhere if I had too many golfs shoes. I have two pair....but I know I can barter with friends who rep golfs lines.

I hid the pair I bought yesterday as soon as I got home until I could figure out which older pair to pull out of rotation. She has 10 as a general total in her head already, so I try to stay close to that.

I used to be a 1 pair of golf shoes guy. But over the last couple of years my compliment of shoes has grown to 6 pair. Does that make me a hoarder?

5 pair of Puma
1 New Balance
1 Nike

and for 2021 I just picked up 3 pair of Cuater

3 pair of FJ
3 pairs of adidas
1 pair of Puma

2 pairs could be close to retirement so more will be required:rolleyes:

Yes. I just want a pair that doesn’t stain in florida summer soft turf. Can’t find one that I really like

Too many to count?
It was well over 100. Then I gave a lot and donated a lot away. Now it’s growing again

My Mom would have put you really deep in the shade! I was the executor of her estate, and went checking around the house just to see what was there for an estate sale. You could have opened a large shoe store! OMG! Of course my Mom was nothing if not stylish, and the shoes had to be perfect for the outfit of course! Again, you could have opened a store! It made me wonder where my Dad kept his clothes. I guess she donated them after he passed. Every closet was full, plus she had a cedar closet in the basement that was 12'x12', and it was full!

You would make my wife proud. She has a full closet setup for her shoes. Just boxes and boxes, floor to ceiling of shoes. 😆

Your wife and my Mom would have gotten along great!

I have 17 pair myself. 7 pair of those are in rotation presently. Of the other 10 pair, 6 are exact duplicates new in the box of the ones in rotation now. The other 4 pair are shoes I would only wear in the summer months, so right now they are out of play. I recently just pitched 6 pair that were simply old, no longer looking good or are no longer waterproof.

I have a handful for various accessorizing and/or weather needs. I have 2 pairs of Adidas Boost BOA shoes I wear when it is wet. I have a couple of pairs of Nike Roshe I generally wore to the range or in dry conditions that are about to be retired. I have 2 pairs of Jordan V that will only be worn when dry. I pair of tie dye Roshe G just because I had to have them. A pair of tie dye puma Ignite auditioning to be a Roshe replacement for me and a pair of black CodeChaos that will most likely replace my other Roshe.

still eyeballing another pair of spikeless for general everyday wear. Maybe it will be another CodeChaos or ASICS.

I think I generally want a pair of white and a pair of dark spikes for wet conditions and a pair of white and a pair of dark spikeless for general range wear and dry conditions. Anything else are pure vanity purchases.

As far as my shoes go, I have one pair of golf shoes. For other uses I have 4 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs of dress shoes, 1 brown and 1 black. Also 1 pair of sneakers, and 1 pair of light hikers.

Now boots are another story! That's some specialized business going on there!

As far as my shoes go, I have one pair of golf shoes. For other uses I have 4 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs of dress shoes, 1 brown and 1 black. Also 1 pair of sneakers, and 1 pair of light hikers.

Now boots are another story! That's some specialized business going on there!
Now that’s having a plan. Easy to figure out what shoe to wear every day. One pair boom

I have about 6 pair.
3 Pair of Adipure's , the really nice leather ones from about 5-6 years ago. one black, one Tobacco Tan and one very dressy reddish brown pair. Some of the best golf shoes ever made, IMO
Last year's tour 360 xt sl and a pair '19 tour 360 boost white w/ red, white and blue stripes.
Also FJ Pro SL that cause lateral foot pain. They're headed for the Range wear area.
I'm ordering a new pair of FJ Premier's tomorrow.

Does having 4 pairs new in box and 5 other pairs that are currently being rotated warrant hoarder status? Asking for a friend...

umm, I wear an 11......that friend asked me to tell you:ROFLMAO:

umm, I wear an 11......that friend asked me to tell you:ROFLMAO:

Don't think you, or your "friend", can squeeze into 9.5s. Guess I will just have to wear them when my current shoes wear out.

5 pairs currently

I hoard Tour Premiere’s. :love:

Back