How many greenside shots are in your repertoire?

My go to is the 54 ball back in the stance fly 25/run 25. I can open up the face and lob it high but DC is a problem, which gets magnified if the ball lands on a downslope.

Not a high spin player... Will have the occasional chunk for variety's sake

Chip, pitch, bump and run and flop. The pitch shots can be low runners or soft landing shots that stop somewhat quickly. Standard sand shot, soft flop sand shot, and buried/fried egg shots.

If the fringes are closely trimmed, I use the "Texas wedge" most of the time. I am also comfortable with a bump and run 8i for longer shots. My sand game is marginal with about a 10% up and down rate. I do hit a flop at times but I have problems making myself hit it hard enough and leave them short waaaay too often. I do chip with my gap wedge but I can't spin a ball much so distance control is a problem at times.

I missed a green this morning on the high side. Chipped with 54 and it rolled down and came to rest on the cut. Didn't want to go grab a hybrid so I bellied a wedge. Definitely a shot to practice

I missed a green this morning on the high side. Chipped with 54 and it rolled down and came to rest on the cut. Didn't want to go grab a hybrid so I bellied a wedge. Definitely a shot to practice
Yep, that is a shot that needs to be practiced. As does a hybrid putt.
When are you heading to AZ? I owe you a round!!

Yep, that is a shot that needs to be practiced. As does a hybrid putt.
When are you heading to AZ? I owe you a round!!
Some time definitely! Perhaps next summer or this winter:)

I'm confident in all green side shots, a flop is so rare that I guess that would be one I would sweat a little if needed, but I practice it so much just for fun I think I'd be OK.

My biggest problem is not executing the shots around the greens, it's getting them close enough for easy putts, I lack the touch.

a few, i have the duff, the skulled over the green, the "hit that too well", only the best for me!.
In seriousness im getting better since i decided to keep it simple. Quite good with bupm and runs and my pitching is getting better, also able to do the odd flop.

Back