How many hats and shoes is too many?

My personal rule is that I can only wear one hat, and one pair of shoes at any time - the rest have to stay at home.

Id say you can’t really have too many hats. But my fiancée would very much say there is such a thing as too many golf shoes. I only have four pairs and she thinks that’s too many lol

Ask your fiancée how many pairs of black shoes she has, I'll bet it more than 4.

Ask your fiancée how many pairs of black shoes she has, I'll bet it more than 4.

Haha me and her are actually close on the amount of shoes/Footware we own :LOL: my normal every day shoes far exceed my golf shoes lol

I have 7 golf hats and 10 pairs of golf shoes. Some old, some new and some in-between.

After reading your replies I obviously need to go buy more! :LOL:

I feel extremely justified now that I have three pairs of golf shoes and maybe 15-20 hats seeing that others here are much worse than I am! Thank you for giving me an excuse to my wife!

Well I have around a dozen hats and 4 pairs of shoes, so it's obviously more than that. 😇

One can never have too many of said such items. You must have the proper supplies to be successful on the course and who knows what that hat/shoe combination may be. Better to be prepared than not at all in my mind.

Hats I have lost count of, but I know current golf shoe count is around 14 pairs.

The correct number = N + 1

where N is the number of hats or golf shoes you currently own.

Back