How many hats do you own?

jmix18

I'm just happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wife and I were having a "discussion" about the number of hats I have laying around - I call it "strategic placement". I said I didn't have that many... she estimated 25 in my collection. Shots fired!
Went and counted..... 37 hats. One goes back to 1997 as the gamer I wore during my college baseball season.

Are you a hat collector and if so - how many do you have? If not - do you only game a few and which ones?

Too many. But still not enough..

I keep it at about 20, if I get a new one, an old/unused one gets pushed out.

I haven’t counted but it must be close to 40. Most of them are fishing related as I just took up golf again last summer. Still not as many hats as my wife has pairs of shoes.

Have a pegboard with hooks in my office that holds 20. It's full and I consider those my current lineup. I have a box in the basement with maybe 50-60 more. Mostly random free ones I've picked up over the years from events or as gifts.

I have right at 30 total; but about 24 of them are in 'storage' in the closet. I keep about 6 'in the rotation' that i wear frequently.

hats more than 10 and a similar number of caps

Not enough or too many, depending on who you ask :LOL:

So only have 11. Seems like too small of an amount. I need more

Hahaha! Ok, I'm off to count 'em. Be back in a bit...

Ball: 28
Driver (Tour): 1
Cowboy: 8 (3 straw)
Fedora: 2
Stocking: 6
Other: 12

Total: 57

I'm another with too many, probably between 25 and 30,

I have hats everywhere. I have hats in my trunk that are for practice only, hats in my closet for outings and yard work hats. My wife mentions this every so often but nothing that makes me make a move to get rid of any.

According to my wife too many! 12 or so probably.

Now, this area I am more like my wife. Probably have at least few dozen easy. Yet, I wear the same on a rotation usually.

I have probably about 25 hats, but only about 6-8 that I actually wear. Not sure if the OP was speaking of golf hats, or all hats. Non golf hats probably rotate about 5 hats depending on the season and event, and probably 7 golf hats I rotate, from wide brimmed sun hats to standard golf hats.

Around 34

I've got 3 hats I wear on the course and just cycle through them. I've had them for about 3 years now, and they still look and feel great.

Somewhere over 40. Ball caps, brimmed golf hats, cowboy hats, straw “lifeguard”hats, wool caps, etc.

Wife and I were having a "discussion" about the number of hats I have laying around - I call it "strategic placement". I said I didn't have that many... she estimated 25 in my collection. Shots fired!
Went and counted..... 37 hats. One goes back to 1997 as the gamer I wore during my college baseball season.

Are you a hat collector and if so - how many do you have? If not - do you only game a few and which ones?
At least as many as you, some not worn yet and I prefer to not put the number in print. I have a couple of years of the Taylormade Majors collection with tags still on them.....lets not involve the bestest half in this discussion

I wear about 3-4, own at least 50-75

Probably 30 or so if you count visors too, plus some cowboy hats (older ones have sentimental value). I prefer visors, head full of hair & my head gets hot.

Golf-related: approx. 8
Hockey-related: approx. 6

Back