How many hats do you own?

I'm guessing in the realm of 25-30. About to get larger too as I've started collecting non-logo'd ball caps.

aprox 8

A lot. Recently added 4 golf brand hats. Would have a lot more but my girlfriend is keeping it under control. Have to give one away with every new one I get

I wish Congress would adopt your girlfriend's attitude. Every time they pass a new law they have to repeal an old one!

I just trashed a couple that were old, sweat stained and ugly! So, I guess that I have 4 of them. Plus the rain proof bucket hat that rides in my bag should the need arise. And the only reason I have that many is because sometimes I'll set sail for the course and forget a hat. Rather than go blind on a bright, sunny day, I'm forced to buy one!

Entirely to many and I am afraid to count them right now, but I may summon the courage to tally them up one day this week.

Too many, but it didn't stop me from buying another last week.

I have WAY too many hats. In fact I am probably going to do a purge. Not because I want to, but because I just have too many and will probably be buying more in the future.

I'm probably at around 20 including caps, hats, and winter hats. Only golf related caps are a Callaway that I wear when cutting grass and a Ping that I don't wear often enough.

Wise man say:
Man without hair own many hats.

I am almost embarrassed to post this. I was looking for a particular cap so I reluctantly decided to count the ones I have. Total was around 215. That isn't counting the 4 autographed caps I have. Nor does it count beanies. Some of these are sports related such as the Bulldogs or the Braves so they're not really all just golf caps but most of them are.

Back