How Many Headcovers Are Allowed?

12 for me. Typically leave my 54 and 58 wedges naked.

As many as you want. Think it’s a personal style that you add to your bag.

One for each of your wood-shaped clubs, and another for your putter. Your irons and wedges get a tan.

I’ll do headcovers for drivers, fairways, hybrids and putter. If I travel I’ll throw iron covers on, but they’re never on for a round of golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bag has 5 head covers. Driver, 3W, 3H, 4H and putter. The acceptable number is whatever makes you happy. I don't understand why some people get uptight about iron covers.

driver, woods, hybrids, and putter. that's it for me. no iron covers. EVER.

Driver,3 wood, hybrids and the putter have covers. Not a fan of iron covers either.

As many as you want? Your money do what you want with it.

Can't say it matters to me what others have. Including putter, I have 4.

I use a bag cover on my bag, just to protect all 14 of my head covers. Jeez....H8ers gonna h8.

14 clubs, 14 covers.

I freak if I don't have my putter cover - it's fallen into it's sleeve during a round and I went crazy trying to "chopstick" it out during the round.
I've also been in a cart w guys who have their 500$ driver banging on the cart the whole time - just not cool!!
Ha ha I have 5 total - driver, 3 hybrids and putter

4 - driver, 3, hybrid and putter but if someone wants to cover em all, more power to ya.

I find it funny that guys get worked up over covers. Put fluffy purple covers on all your clubs for all I care.

I don't understand why this is a thing to worry or expend even a modicum of energy/thought about.

Having said that, I do question covers for alignment sticks.....head scratcher for me.

Yep..I just don't get it either. I typically put iron covers on when I'm transporting my clubs. If it's me in a casual round with my friends, I usually leave them on till I use that club. If I play scrambles etc., I will pull them but who cares how someone else chooses to carry their clubs? Why stop at iron cover shaming, let's make fun of everyone with any covers on. So we can all have $2000 worth of clubs that look like they've been drug behind a truck. :banghead:

How many clubs do you have? That is the answer. I don't care what others do, I had iron covers for my first brand new set after my starter set. Used them part of one round.

Each to their own. Personally I have 1 for the driver

Seven.

One for each iron :alien2:

I’ll throw this out there....I use the Ogio Silencer bag (can’t wait for the new one btw), so I get most of the benefits of a bag full of covers, sans covers.
I tend to sell quite a bit of my equipment, so keeping things clean and ding/dent free allows me to recoup a fair larger portion of my initial investments. It’s just smart ho’ing....

Anything over 7 is excessive

reading through this thread, i can see a need for an intervention for a couple of folks.........

reading through this thread, i can see a need for an intervention for a couple of folks.........

For the guys that have all the covers or the guys that worry about the guys that have all the covers? lol.....

Back