• More than 4

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No Hyrbids

Votes: 26 14.9%

• Total voters
I will be carrying 2 as soon as my new one arrives

A 19*, which will be set to 18* and a 21*

Two. But I don’t carry a fairway wood.

TS2 for fairway shots predominantly, plus shots from far away in the rough.

TS3 for tee shots and the odd shot from the fairway if 210-230y.

However, I’d never take a hybrid instead of an iron for shots into the green, I wish there was a 3I in the G410 irons available, then I’d dispense with one hybrid.

Last edited:
I will be carrying 2 as soon as my new one arrives

A 19*, which will be set to 18* and a 21*

what shafts do you have in these Mike? I have a similar set-up. Just wondering whether to swap the stiff Smoke in the TS3 to a regular Tensei Blue (which I have in the TS2). I may try out my 21* length Tensei in the HS3 and see what happens. I get a really nice, straight flight off the Smoke but can’t help feeling I’d like a bit more kick and maybe an extra 10y.

what shafts do you have in these Mike? I have a similar set-up. Just wondering whether to swap the stiff Smoke in the TS3 to a regular Tensei Blue (which I have in the TS2). I may try out my 21* length Tensei in the HS3 and see what happens. I get a really nice, straight flight off the Smoke but can’t help feeling I’d like a bit more kick and maybe an extra 10y.

Both have Project X Even Flow Blue 5.5 in them. I made sure that the new one had the exact same shaft in in before I ordered it, so that they matched perfectly

I own a handful of hybrids but none have ever stayed in my bag for more than a handful of rounds. I always go back to my 2007 Titleist 503h driving iron which I’ve tried to replace with a dozen newer driving irons most recently a Callaway Epic Forged. I am straighter with driving irons than any hybrid and I can control the trajectory better. Hybrids I tend to hit high even when I’m trying to flight them down.

I carry two, 16* & 20*.

Two: 25* and 28*. My longest iron is a 7i and I carry 7 and 9 woods.

I am currently carrying one hybrid.

It's a 4h at 21* and I'm using it as a high launching 3 iron. It's so easy launching I'm starting to wonder why I carry a 4i.....

Anyway. 4h at 21*, 3i lie angle (58.5*) and 3i length (39"). Has a MCA Tensei Pro White 90TX and is probably my easiest club to hit. Most importantly seems like the low spinner doesn't bunch up with the 3 wood like my SZ Tour 5 wood.

None = Zero

I’ve got one in the bag currently but I’m on the verge of leaving it out of the bag. It’s 19*, 3h, Callaway Big Bertha. My new Titleist T300 4 iron goes nearly the same distance but the dispersion of the hybrid is so big, I just can’t trust it as much as the 4 iron.

Right now 17 and 19 degree Maltby hybrids.

One right now. I've carried as many as 3 at a time and carried 0 for about 6 months or so recently. Love my 4h.

Other than it not going far enough anymore I love my 4h too.

It goes the exact same distance as my 4i, which I need to take out of my bag and replace with the Epic 4i I have. It’s easily 15 yards further than either and will solve some long par 3 problems when theres wind. Or when I top one 100 yards on a shorter par 4.

I was at 2 hybrids but now just one, a 4H. Dropped the 3H for a 5 wood and like it a lot.

Just replaced my 5 iron with an OG Apex 5 hybrid last week so my current bag count is 2.

I'm down to 0 right now. Playing 5w and 4i. I do have a U85 4 iron that's awaiting reshaft. Not exactly a hybrid, but should be a little more friendly than the 4 iron.

Usually I play a 3,4 and 5 hybrid setup. But recently I started playing a 7w, 11w and 5h setup.

I used to carry and 3 and 4 hybrid. Was very inconsistent with the 3h and replaced it with a 5 wood. I carry the 4h over my 4 iron because I prefer the ball flight.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back