• 4 Hybrids

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • More than 4

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No Hyrbids

Votes: 26 14.9%

• Total voters
Two - Mavrik 5h and Super Hybrid.

I have one hybrid (22 degree) but it's currently not in my bag. I went with a 22.5 degree 7 wood for this season in my Cobra setup.

I am currently carrying 1. That may change to 0 though. I am starting to hit my ling irons so much better that I am not sure I need it. It’s only still there really because I can launch it pretty high and hit it a little further then the 4I. It gives me options. I am on the fence though what I want to do with it.

I carry 3, its probably one of the best golf decisions i made 2 years ago. i will say this though i rarely use my 3 hybrid and im contemplating another wedge in its place..

Cobra F8 One Lengths, 25*, 22*, 19* in lieu of a 4 & 5 iron. I have a 5 wood sort of club that I'm hitting pretty well, so the 19* may be out of the bag soon.

I have trouble getting the fairwaywoods in the air nowadays. So now I have the Cleveland Halo Launchers hybrids #2, #3, and #4 in the bag.

Only 1. A 4H at 21* first one I have ever had in the bag and love it.

Noe for me... I tried when the original Hogans came out early 2000's, never got comfortable. Was considering another try but I have a Bridgestone 7wood I'm bringing out of retirement before taking the plunge

Just one: a 21 degree. Im not the biggest fan of hybrids in the world but they have their place and Im trying to learn to love them.

I have an older Cobra 3H I bought used & loved it the first couple of times I hit & now I can't seem to hit to save my life, so I will probably be replacing it with a 4i or a utility iron in the furture.

Hybrids and I just do not get along. Have tried several. Only thing is they are consistent. Left that is.

I lost the ability to hit my low (and even lower-mid) irons consistently a few years ago and I have never felt super proficient with woods. Bought a Callaway Rogue 3H and immediately felt comfortable with it. That lead to adding the 2H, 4H, and 5H. Anything beyond 160-170 yds, I have no need for anything below a 7 iron. I generally don't buy into club hype but the 'jailbreak' technology in these is a real thing. Even when you mishit one or don't get it up in the air, it just goes and goes.

Have tried to get along with them but just haven't been able to recently. The only hybrid I've been able to game was an old Nike Slingshot 2H that makes it's appearance in my bag on rare occasions. Think the switch to OL has helped because a 4i or even 5i for that matter don't scare me anymore.

I carry one. Mavrik Pro 2H. I typically only ever carry one, but I wouldn't be opposed to a 3 or 4 in the same head. It's a good one.

None, despite trying them a few times and also during my last fitting

They just didn't work for me so I don't have any in my bag

Right now, no actual hybrids, but I am playing the Cleveland HB3 irons/hyrons and hitting them pretty good right now.They are like 10 years old but fitting right in.

When I came back to golf I carried 2 hybrids. I never had one as a junior and was basically told they were awesome.

I then went down to 1 hybrid. And finally I made the switch to either carrying a 5 wood or utility iron. If I want green stopping power I go 5 wood and if I want something that will chase I go utility iron. I'm trying hybrids again, but it seems like an awkward compromise.

I think hybrids may have a place in my bag if I turn them into true iron replacements (heavy, short shafts).

1 hybrid - 23* fills the gap between my 5i and 7w

At least one -- either a 19HY or 5 wood; sometimes a 22hy

Been carrying 4 hybrids. Just started carrying a 6 hybrid as I have gotten sloppy with the longer irons. The hybrids allow me to come into greens with a higher trajectory than typically with irons. Also can choke down on them to help manipulate my distances better than I could with irons. Seriously think a set of Cleveland HB Turbos or Cobra TRails might be in my future.

Back