How Many, new in package, golf balls do you own.

I have 5 dz of 2020 CSX right now.

6 dozen which is pretty normal for me. Replenish as they get used.

Rough count in my head there should be 9 dozen sitting in the drawer. 2 1/2 dz Truvis G, 1 dozen Truvis yellow/black, 2 dz CS TT in yellow. 1 ERC Soft TT, 3 dozen Srixon Soft Feel

I think I have ~8 dozen in the house at the moment, try to keep it in the 8-12 dozen range throughout the year.
How much toilet paper do you maintain? Somebody wants to know.

I have a couple dozen balls left from my purchase at the beginning of the year.

I'm down to about 1 dozen left currently. I generally have 2 or 3 at most points throughout the year but wind down as the season winds down

I believe I have at least 20 boxes unopened in my garage

I think around 12 dozen right now

Pretty sure I’m sitting at 3 full sleeves

I have six dozen as I give some away and have to restock my practice balls as they finally split and get scarfed up. I usually keep at least two dozen on hand all the time.

Let's see, at first glace I see:
2 dozen Wilson Duo Urethane
2 dozen Saintnine Extreme Soft
2 dozen Srixon Zstar
1 dozen Srixon Zstar XV
1 dozen Pro V1x Left Dash
1/2 dozen Chrome Soft Truvis

Probably have some others hidden away somewhere.

I am seeing some real hoarding issues here.

I am looking at my 2 dozen CSX20's right now.

5-6 dozen right now...

Pretty sure I’m sitting at 3 full sleeves
That just will not stand! you need more!

I bought some Cut Blue to try out during any offseason golf time (charity donation + Free Shipping this week). So i believe that makes 15 dozen...
5 dozen Z star XV
3 Dozen Z - stars
3 dozen Q-Star Tours
2 dozen Pro V1s
1 Box Bridgestone RX

@MagicSpell .... How's the spreadsheet looking these days?

I have 9 balls.

Last edited:
Roughly 4 dozen on my golf box in the garage. They will probably get played, at some point. I guess I played better this year than the people who gave them to me, as a gift, though I would. I'm actually feeling pretty good about it now. Thanks! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

21 balls. The end of my Father's Day Srixon BOGO purchase.

2 dozen with a few dozen on the way

A few sleeves. I just buy when I need them.

I believe I have at least 20 boxes unopened in my garage
This truly boggles my mind. Did you think that they were going to stop making golf balls? Just kidding... Kind of...

This truly boggles my mind. Did you think that they were going to stop making golf balls? Just kidding... Kind of...
So you joke.... But I decided to go all in on left dash ProV1x since a local shop had them on closeout. Worse case I have ball for the next few years. Best case they turn into the left dot proV1 and I resell them.

Back