How Many, new in package, golf balls do you own.

I have like 20 dozen NXT tour s. Which is funny because I didn’t really play them this year.

Between ProV's and Bridgestone BX, close to 6 dozen easy

11 dozen...

It's my way of getting post count up and still be topical....also, want to make sure those who are hording golf balls know they have options :p
I really hope that video gets a lot of eyes.

For me, it told a year long story - For others, hopefully it inspired some confidence to not be afraid of trying things they wouldn’t expect to try for great potential success.

I really hope that video gets a lot of eyes.

For me, it told a year long story - For others, hopefully it inspired some confidence to not be afraid of trying things they wouldn’t expect to try for great potential success.
It got me hooked....

OMG!!! I was mind blown when I read 20 dozen and now I see that you have almost 50 dozen balls. Can you help me understand why?
I may have won way too many facebook games. All in all I've paid maybe $450 for all of them

It's gotten to the point where I am tossing balls in the trash during a round just because they're dirty.

It doesn't help that this year I'm averaging 1 lost ball every 2+ rounds.
So 46 dozen x 12 balls per dozen minus one ball ever 1.5 rounds.... you have enough golf balls for like 600 rounds, so yeah you probably need more golf balls.... that's only like 5 months of golf for you, right? :unsure:

I just got 3 boxes of Oncore Vero x1s. I wont be losing them quite as quickly as usual since its December so I got that going for me!

28 dozen new and a bunch of new individual sleeves.

This thread is truly blowing my mind.

15 dozen total
I have 7 dozen
Wife has 2 dozen
Both boys have 3 dozen each.
(Daughter doesn’t golf or there would be more)

4 dozen. But they were bought for my son to use.

I have a dozen in my bag and they are replaced as needed.

6 or 9, not sure, I have lots in perfect shape in the bag, though

Back